Split From Cat Lovers, I Need Your Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Cat Lovers, I Need Your Help!

What happened to that steel cat carrier? It was posted as a joke and seems as though it is gone..

oldgrandpajack

Enlightened

Pydpiper said:
What happened to that steel cat carrier? It was posted as a joke and seems as though it is gone..

If you only knew my cat! Zorro would have me stuffed in that steel cat carrier, by the end of the day. :)

oldgrandpajack

jtr1962

Flashaholic

Pydpiper said:
It seems somebody didn't realize it was a joke, and the mods removed it. If anyone is interested in finding it again, just do a Google search for "Tabby Tote".

dcarch8

Newly Enlightened

jtr1962 said:
It seems somebody didn't realize it was a joke, and the mods removed it. If anyone is interested in finding it again, just do a Google search for "Tabby Tote".

I think that's because you did not include the instruction that the cat has to be frozen first:nana: .

dcarch8 :devil:

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast

jtr1962 said:

I found it, thanks.... My wife says.. "Is that real?".. :laughing:

greenLED

Flashaholic

Get a dog! :nana:

Pyd, I've only been in the "doghouse" (pun intended) on CPF once, and it was for making a cat-related prank. As with other issues, some people are sensitive to animal treatment, and those posts are treated accordingly.

Last edited:

Empath

Flashaholic

It seems everytime someone discusses the subject of cats, even in a serious matter such as the the thread this has been split from, there is always someone that thinks the thread is in need of a bit of cruelty. In most cases, they introduce it in the form of a "joke", thinking that calling it a "joke" validates it. It doesn't. In fact, it has nothing to do with the topic of the conversation. The tangent resulting has been split from the topical thread, and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts