Pick Pickler

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
B@rt said:
Apparently some American Idle person... :banghead: :xyxgun:

Don't know if that misspelling (Idle vs Idol) was intentional or not, but it's pretty frickin' funny either way!
crackup.gif

I move for the show to officially be renamed to American Idle! Just think of all the idling it does for Americans... Probably 30 million viewers could be out working second jobs or doing things around the house but NO! We need to watch wannabe performers jump through hoops for us!

Sad...

Skyclad01

Enlightened
cratz2 said:
Don't know if that misspelling (Idle vs Idol) was intentional or not, but it's pretty frickin' funny either way!
crackup.gif

I move for the show to officially be renamed to American Idle! Just think of all the idling it does for Americans... Probably 30 million viewers could be out working second jobs or doing things around the house but NO! We need to watch wannabe performers jump through hoops for us!

Sad...

I though you knew.. American Idle is going to be a senior citizen spinoff of American Idol.

CLHC

Flashaholic
Okay, now I get it. Now with some 30~40 million viewers a week for this show, wouldn't that be akin to watching soap operas? Seeing that viewers "have" to watch what's going to happen next? :huh:

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tell you what, I think Al Queda is behind American Idol... They keep us all distracted while they build their tunnel system into America through the Mexican border... All the Border Patrol are distracted doing their cell phone call in votes and the at home viewers are distracted keeping up to date watching the website and the TV at the same time.

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!

Edit - I just googled Pick Pickler... I guess her name is actually Kellie Pickler, but her campaign to stay on the show is Pick Pickler... The sad thing is, if you google 'Pick Pickler', you get 12,200 results and if you google 'Kellie Pickler', you get 175,000 results.

Further proof that Al Queda is at work.

Last edited:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry guys, I hate to be a let down to the team, but I'll be glued to the TV for two hours tonight watching Idol. I never miss the show. Sadly, it's the highlight of my week! (well, that and a bunch of other shows, but Idol is the only one I watch with my family) Yeah, Pickler is pretty good looking, but I might just prefer that McPhee girl--now, she's got it going on! Great voice, "etc...:naughty:"

Topper

Flashaholic*
"American Idol" ??? never watched it. I hear folks at work talking about it so I guess it's hot stuff just not my stuff. Hey, A guy could miss alot right here if you tuned out to watch that. Stupid me was thinking I had to pick "Dill over Sweet" what a goof I am. I pick Kosher Dill.
Topper

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
Honestly, I was just poking fun... I watched the first two seasons pretty consistantly. I don't really watch a lot of TV at all, but for mind-numbing escapism, American Idol is pretty hard to beat.

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
Geeze, I thought this thread was deleted due to the frantic state I was in when I started it..
Almost looks like it should have been.. :laughing:
That Pickler gal is a fine piece of work, beautiful, terribly attractive accent, and genuine.. I have a thing for country girls.. :)
I don't watch the "idol" shows, don't watch much TV at all actually, but caught this girls audition one night and said to my wife "Honey, I'm going down there to pick her up, she's coming to dinner" Just when I was ready to duck she says "OK, I'll pick up the wine". :)

Arkayne

Enlightened
powernoodle said:
Kelly won't win b/c she is too much like that chick that won last year. It'll be bald Chris or Taylor Hicks.

I have spoken.

Chris for the WIN but it'll be close w/Taylor.

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bald Chris is quite a performer, Taylor has something about him that makes you want to pay attention and be entertained..
So, I agree. :)

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
I knew that Pickler and Paris would be the bottom two. Thought Paris would go tonite (4/26).

I'm amending my prediction about the winner. It'll be McPhee. Taylor in second.

Subject to further amendment. :grin2:

cheers