LED conversion kit for 2AA Mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

lingpau

Newly Enlightened
Lowes is selling a LED conversion kit for my 2 AA mag light. It replaces the standard head with a 3 LED cluster and converts the tail cap to a clickie. The cost is about $8.00! Anyone try this conversion kit? Is it worth it?

nerdgineer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't know for sure, but it sounds like a Nite-ize module. Review here. Generally, it's considered a good unit. Not real bright but real long run times. Clickie on a MMag is useful.

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
It is the nite-ize kit..... you can get the seperate LED module also at walmart for about $5. I have heard differing reports on the quality/sturdiness of the clicky, I have the LED module in an old brinkman (mag clone) and it works perfectly.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Well I know there have been "several" threads on this, so I went on a quick quest using "niteize" for my search parameter using our very own "Search" function.

If you do this, you'll no doubt come across some more applicable information. I did merge 3 threads together that had quite a few posts on the subject.

I'm going to close this one, and we an continue here in the merged thread. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.