Show yourself! Put a face to the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruner

Enlightened
Hi, my name is Dan, and I'm a flashaholic...

If this has been done before, please tell me and I will cancel this post...

EDIT (03/15/06 7pm EST) Well, I was going to cancel this post, but it seems that there have all ready been allot of new posts added. So, if the moderators don't care, I guess we'll just continue here...

This is me in a rotating restaurant atop a very tall tower at Niagara Falls on the Canadian side taken by my lovely wife. We were both motion sick for the first 10 minutes or so... But, after that, had a pleasant meal.

Thanks for looking,
Dan

Last edited:

Darell

Flashaholic
Hi. I'm new here... and this is my first time at a computer, so I don't really know how this is gonna work. I'm the one in the soft shell.

050505087kauai.jpg

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wait a minute Darell. That looks like a picture of Friendly. Are you and Gizmo hustling the same turtle :laughing:

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a little far away in this one, but it's the only one I have fast and easy access to. It's me sitting in front of a frozen Mono Lake, just before you get to Mammoth, CA.

cpfpix001.jpg

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Derell, I know your avatar picture isnt of you. But thats how I always pictured you. The big mob bossy type. :laughing::laughing:

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
I always kind of imagined Darell as a combination of Bruce Willis and John Lovitz... but taller.

Here's me feeling particularly friendly.

aDCP_3219a1.jpg

AJ_Dual

Enlightened
Here I am reading Audrey a book. Abby & Ally couldn't sit up at the time, and Ameila wasn't in a mood to sit still...

Audrey%20and%20Dad.jpg

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was in the other thread, too, but I'll "byte" again ;)

This is from my trip to Colorado, standing on the bank of the Colorado River..

n12429485_8831300_504.jpg

And this is (really) me, after checking out my buddy Dave's new bike. I ride a Connie, myself, but I'm generally moving enough that the pictures don't come out ;)

n12422518_9261207_6180.jpg

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mini-Moder said:
Derell, I know your avatar picture isnt of you.
You are wrong. That is a picture of Darell, but you have to look really close to tell.

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just returned from the hospital. I had septoplasty (sinus & deviated septum) surgery around 0900 hrs. CST. First time under general anesthesia. I am crabby as all heck!!! I asked for Michael Jackson's nose! Let's see how it turns out.

greenLED

Flashaholic
Follow all rules on CPF, or you'll end up like me:

greenledmugshot4sd.jpg

There! For those of you who didn't believe my eyes glow green. :nana:

greenLED

Flashaholic
Wolfen, I feel your pain. I went through the same procedure a couple of years back. You think you feel like **** right now, wait 'till you go back and they pull the gauze outta your sinuses/nasal cavities. :green: It feels like they're pulling your brains out through your nose.

:nana:
I figured you needed some encouragement.

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, I just noticied that Arkayne's pic is of himself on a mountain bike not a motorcycle. Good air !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.