just wanted to say bye

raggie33

*the raggedier*
for personel reasons i left a few weeks ago.but i got many pms asking where i was and i came back to expain my not being here .and started to post again man i need more slef control i guess .my leaveing has nothing to do with cpf i just find i should leave for personell reasons ya all will be in my thoughts still .i just realy am haveing problems about stuff thats not important in the meaning of this thread.so have a great life everyone and keep shineing on.once again my leaveing has nothing to do with cpf its me ill never forget ya guys

Santelmo

Enlightened
Wha? Hey raggie, I really don't know what to say. I'm torn between not wanting you to leave and yet I respect your decision to sort things out (we all need to do that from time to time).

Come back sometime. Don't be gone too long.

Wishing you peace and smiles always!

Last edited:

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you Raggie for what you have done for us.
Have a nice trip, we'll be waiting for your return :)

eluminator

Flashlight Enthusiast
I enjoy your sense of humor, so do check in occasionally and make me laugh.

Whatever your problems are, there must be others with the same problems. I hope you find a forum where you can talk it over.

Last edited:

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
Raggie,

You have to do what you feel is best but always know that you are like family and we will be here if you decide to come back. Maybe a break will do you some good and then you can come back when when everything is better.
Prayers sent for everything to work out for the best and for God to have his will in your life.
Jeff

Last edited:

cosine

Newly Enlightened
See ya, raggie. All of us here at CPF will leave the light on for you if you ever feel like returning.

Take care, buddy.

nethiker

Enlightened
I've enjoyed your posts raggie. I believe one of my first posts was in responce to one of yours. I will miss you as your journey takes you elsewhere. Just never forget where you have been and that you leave friends all along the way.

May your light always shine bright and keep you safe,

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
You will be missed, I pray you find the answers to whatever your problems are, and that you find happiness wherever you are. Peace and contentment Raggie.

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Hi Raggie,

Thanks for all of the smiles that you have given me.

I hope everything works out for you, and remember, you'll always have a home at the CPF and a family with its members.

All My Best Always,
John

Topper

Flashaholic*
Still here for you Raggie, Take a little break, I plan on hanging around awhile this is still the best bunch of folks I ever never met.
Topper