Happy St. Patricks Day

greenLED

Flashaholic
Enjoy a good St. Patrick's Day Everyone! Let it be an excuse to kiss each other and drink green beer.

Kiss me, I'm GREEEEN!!!
:lolsign:

That said, I must recognize the day's intended meaning: a traditional day for spiritual renewal and offering prayers for missionaries worldwide.

greenLED

Flashaholic
Re: Kiss me, I'm GREEEEN!!!

Pydpiper said:
You've waited all year for that didn't you.... :)
Moi? :whistle:

Beam, I'm so Irish, my eyes glow green. Somehow I end up with Irish and/or rugby player friends sooner or later.

Radio

Modulated Moderator

lolsign.gif
happy23.gif
happy23.gif
happy23.gif
happy23.gif
happy23.gif
happy23.gif
happy23.gif
happy23.gif
happy23.gif
happy23.gif
happy23.gif
happy23.gif
happy23.gif
happy23.gif
happy23.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic

Happy St. Parick's Day (I'm part Irish, on me' father's side). Worked on video coverage of a St. Patty's Day parade today.

:party: :buddies:

Patty O'Chairs

Last edited:

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I was just going to start a belated "happy St. Patrick's Day" thread, but looks like I got beaten to it this time around.
Remember to have your GREEN on today, so you don't get pinched. :D

The bracelet I have on 24/7/365 has a distinctly green segment in it, and my housemate has a green cover on his bed which he's in at this very moment. So neither of us can get pinched without retribution of some sort.

Last edited:

G-2

Enlightened
To all CPFr's

May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. The rain falls soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Last edited:

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I'm 2/3 irish. Plus St. Patrick is the Patron Saint of miners, and since I spent a lot of time in mining, that makes up for the non-irish part of me.

You should have seen the parties (and near riots) they had at the School of Mines 'back in the day' .... The school actually paid for a flatbed truck load of kegs, and Coors gave away cases and cases of canned beer. It was incredible. :buddies: :drunk: :drunk:

(They don't do that anymore, so don't bother to put in an application to attend there) :mecry:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I'm celebrating tomorrow - Craig, if you're not wearing anything green, we expect you to give yourself a big pinch!

I had two doctor's appointments yesterday and today - I gave out County Comm green LED keychain lights to those in the offices!