• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Surefire KL1 and 18650x1 cell tube.

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale!

One Surfire KL1 factory sealed, unopened and one of my new unused 18650x1 cell tubes. The tube and the KL1 head are a nice dark HA III natural.

This is great combo. and it's even better if you are looking to purchase your first led light.

Yes, you will need to purchase a switch, battery and charger, but you get what you want the first time, no spare unused stuff in the junk drawer.

This KL1 head will support 6 volts, so you can use 2 primary cr123a cells (with this tube) while you are waiting for you Li-Ion batteries to arrive.

If you find yourself saying
awman.gif
because there's no switch included
thumbsdown.gif
I will provide a Z57 for an additional $20.

The Z57's are fine, but the McE2S is awesome, this is a very good EDC light for those of us that need a practical work, walking the dog, weekend camping trip light................
grinser2.gif

Think of the possibilities, one Li-Ion battery for free light and the option of two cr123a batteries if you drain your Li-Ion on that long weekend camping trip. Yes, I know, cr123a's will be somewhat loose in this tube, but you are a CPF member and you know how to be creative, wrap your cells in that 100 dollar bill that resides in your wallet's secret compartment, search for the perfect fitting sleeve, and when you find it, you can share your discovery with other CPF members.
grinser2.gif

$120 Delivered (without Z57 switch)

$140 Delivered (with Z57 switch)

First official "I'll take it" without conditions, can PM me for my PP link.

Thanks, and have a great weekend!

TBase

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Surefire KL1 and 18650x1 cell tube.

That is a nice combination. BTW, the KL1 supports 3-9 volts in regulation (buck-boost) so 2XRCR123's are great too.

Bill

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Surefire KL1 and 18650x1 cell tube.

Bullzeyebill said:
That is a nice combination. BTW, the KL1 supports 3-9 volts in regulation (buck-boost) so 2XRCR123's are great too.

Bill
If two 3.7 volt batteries are safe for this head, I will have to buy more 18500 cells for one of my 2x18500 tubes. Thanks for that info Bullzeyebill.