SureFire M6 Clickie ?

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sure would like to have one. I remember something about this in an old thread, but I'm unable to find it now. The search function ain't what it used to be. I recall some discussion about why it was difficult to make a clickie that would carry the 5 amps required for the HOLA. I'd like to take a look at that again. I'd also like to hear about any new thoughts that might lead eventually to clickable fun for M6 owners.

Any links or ideas?

Paul

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I knew there was an interest I would have designed a clicky switch for the M6 before I sold mine last week. If someone wants to send me one I'll see what i can do :)

Mac

lebox97

Enlightened
you guy's should contact AWR - he and wguiles are working on a new tail cap part to work with the new bat pack... maybe you all can figure something out for a switch to fit in new cap? :shrug:

wquiles

Flashaholic
PaulW said:
Lebox97,

Thanks for the suggestion. I have written to andrewwyn.

Paul
Here am I - reporting for duty, SIR!

Folks are probably refering to this tailcup that Andrew and I made for the SF M6 which not only allows 6x 17500 cell pack to fit in the SF M6, but also two C size LiIion cells ;)

I just started into looking at the clickie for the SF M6 with help from Mac, so lets see where things go with this.

Will

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will,

Wow! You and Andrew are doing some splendid work. It appears to be leading to something that will satisfy the deep itch of a host of M6 owners. I will be following with interest what is happening with your projects. And if you come up with a clickie part, I think you'll have a complete winner.

Personally speaking, I would like to see a clickie for the original SF battery holder. It turns out that I'm one of the lucky owners of an M6-R pack built by JS. If you do go ahead with a clickie design, is there any chance you will consider doing one that would work with the M6-R?

Thanks for coming to visit this thread . . . and thanks for the link (and the link within the link :)).

Paul

E D I T . . . Andrew -- if you happen to see this, feel free to ignore my PM to you.

Last edited: