• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Unemployed battery tube, will work for Li-Ion!

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
These tubes are Compatible with all Aleph/Surefire E-Series lights.
And with the C adapter you can use Surefire C series Heads on E-series/Aleph bodys.

Benny

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
wtraymond said:
Wow, those are nice! How do you make that fancy knurling?

What do these battery tubes fit?
The grip is a cut pattern, every groove is a separate cut, and it is a very time consuming process.

The tubes fit Aleph heads, E-series SF products, and C/P-series SF, with one of my C-adapters.

Last edited:

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Some pics:

TBTubes012.jpg

KL3 with E2C on 1x18650 TB-tube and Aleph-Tailcap
You won't need the N2C if you buy a TB C-adaptor.

TBTubes015.jpg

KT2 on 2x18650 TB-tube with C-adaptor and Aleph Tailcap.

bernie

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Really like to get one or two 2xPila 168a if you end up making any plus C adapters. I'm still interested in the C series tail setup too. :D

-LT

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
I love the title of the new thread, I'll miss the old monster. Congrats TB, your 2x 18500 TriLux is my concept of perfection in configuration of the components I have at my disposal, although I'm still waiting on the 18500 tube, my 2x 18650 tube suffices quite well. I might have to pick up another 1x 18650 tube. I'm eyeing your neat little KL1 combo deal......

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lunarmodule said:
I love the title of the new thread, I'll miss the old monster. Congrats TB, your 2x 18500 TriLux is my concept of perfection in configuration of the components I have at my disposal, although I'm still waiting on the 18500 tube, my 2x 18650 tube suffices quite well. I might have to pick up another 1x 18650 tube. I'm eyeing your neat little KL1 combo deal......
You should have it soon...and FYI it's BLaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak. I'm supprised there's no interest in the KL1 combo deal? I think it's great head for the moola.

I still have the single 123a tube that came with my E1L...in the junk drawer, so to speak.

No, I didn't forget the spacers :p

Last edited:

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Huh...

The C adapter wont fit the E-series bodies?
I find this very weird since the TB tubes are identical to the E-series and Aleph Tubes.

:huh2:

Benny

Kiessling

Flashaholic
SPudman ... that would be the E2C adaptor available at Lighthound ... which can then be used on TB's tubes as well:

TBTubes012.jpg

bernie

Kiessling

Flashaholic
The C-adaptor is a different "head-section" for the TB tubes that accepts C-Series heads instead of the usual E-Series heads. You can simulate the same thing with a normal TB E-Series tube and add the E2C adaptor from DSpeck/Lighthound like in the pic above.

Here is a TB tube with the C-adaptor:

TBTubes015.jpg

bernie

Spudman

Enlightened
Thanks Bernie,

You see how one could get confused. Actually, I stay that way most of the time. :huh:

That cleared it up for me.

Gary