Where did the "flashlight body specs" go?

Jvalera

Newly Enlightened
I saw a very usefull article somewhere in the forum yesterday listing body parts spec's of various flashlights now I cant find it please help:help:

CoffeeAchiever

Newly Enlightened
Jvalera said:
I saw a very usefull article somewhere in the forum yesterday listing body parts spec's of various flashlights now I cant find it please help:help:

Several CPF members are working on this. The current plan is to create another Wiki table similar to The Rechargeable Battery Compatibility Chart where this data will be posted.

By entering the data into a Wiki table, any CPF member will be able to update the table. Take a look at the battery compatibility Wiki page for an example of how this works.

Last edited:

Paul_in_Maryland

Flashlight Enthusiast
The body parts Wiki is still being developed. It will be for body parts and lamp assemblies compatible with the Surefire P system. Hang in there.

CoffeeAchiever

Newly Enlightened
I just finished posting a test version of The Flashlight Component Compatibility Table on the CandlePowerWiki page's "Sandbox". The Sandbox is a test page where CPF members can try out new Wiki ideas before they are put into general use.

Please take a look at the table and post your comments and suggestions. I'm sure that there is a better way to present flashlight component compatibility information that I have come up with so far. Your comments and input is appreciated!