Your Favorite Combo(s)?

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greeting,

Like many of you I carry more than one light. I like to pair up my EDC(s) with complimentary output characteristics. I will use the lights that currently reside in my backpack to start off this thread.

Right now I have an E2O w/MNO3 LA and a SC3 spares carrier stocked with a MNO2 LA. In another pocket rides my L2 with a orange match carrier retrofitted to carry 2 spare batteries. One incan, one LED. One spot, one flood. And enough runtime to get me through a long dark weekend.

So my question is, "How do you Geek It Up?!"

kelmo

carrot

Flashaholic
Surefire A2 and Fenix L1P combo works for me. I could probably leave the Fenix at home and be fine with just one, but where's the fun in that?

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
E1L and ARC-P.. gets the job done here...

Plus having an EverLED in a 4 D cell mag, a regular D-cell mag and a U2 in my car also helps :)

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Recently I have been carrying either a Lion cub McLuxIII PD or a chameleon. (around the neck on a breakaway lanyard). and the complementary light has been the very nice CR2 ION in my pocket watch pocket.

This makes for a great combination. You get the full brightness and hot spot with the "big" lights...(take your pick they all use the same reflector).
Then when you need a bit less light in a smaller package then the CR2 ION comes out.
Yaesumofo

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
I go with either a ARC LS or ORB RAW in the pocket. With the Super Flashlight III on my belt or in my bag. That is my favorite combo. I like carrying the arc more than the ORB because of the kroll switch, for true pocket rocket abilities. But the ARC is the shop right now:mecry: . An ORB RAW with a kroll switch. Now that would be SWEET!

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Arc AAA always in pant's pocket and RR AAA clipped to inside coat pocket. Sometimes the Arc LSL goes in outside coat pocket.

Geoff

CLHC

Flashaholic
On my person right now: 3[M]iniMag; McLux.III.PD; SF.E1e

In my vehicle now: SureFire G2; SureFire 9P; MagHID

The Porcupine

Enlightened
When at work (just an office guy) I carry either a SF L4 or E1L on me and have an old E2e in my bag along with a Black Diamond "Spot" headlamp. At home, uh - Jeeze Louise - I often carry my M3 around with an L5 in my pocket! Wonder when the wife is going to send me away!:laughing:

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
At this moment, a Matterhorn 3 AAA on keychain and Mediterranean 2AA in a holster.

This is about to change to Fire~Fly III on keychain and Mediterranean 2AA in a holster. Sounds a bit odd but the holstered 2AA light is much faster to draw and return than digging out my keys. In the future, the FF-III on the keychain and BAM! 400 lumen four K2 Mag will be a great option if I want low to screaming light levels.

mapet

Newly Enlightened
My standar combo is Fenix L1P + Infinity Ultra. When I need more lumens it would be Surefire 6P+ P90+ 2 RCR and Infinity Ultra.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
One of the three following combos:

- Streamlight SL-20X/Streamlight Stinger
- Streamlight Stinger/Streamlight TL-2
- Streamlight TL-2/Nuwai Q3

CARNAL1

Newly Enlightened
For me, the most used Combo is the

ARC-P on a neck lanyard, and the Fenix L1P on my belt
with a SF M2 as backup.

In my car the Combo is an Elektro Lumens Blaster 3P and
a Streamlight 3-C Luxeon with an
Inova T3/Pelican M6 combo in the glovebox as back up.

This set up pretty much handles most of my lighting needs.

Happy Dark Trails

beezaur

Flashlight Enthusiast
McluxIII PD and Photob Freedom white.

Those lights can pretty much go everywhere.

Scott

Truezach

Newly Enlightened
Sad thing is....I work in a cube and this is my get-up. E1L in jacket pocket, ARC-P on keys, Orb Raw in right pocket, AmiLite Neo T3 in the other. The people at work think I am weird.