FX: The Shield

xdanx

Enlightened
For those of you who like the Shield and have seen the season finale:

Do you think there will be a 6TH season?

Flashlight Enthusiast
No 6th season. The series ends in 2007.

There will be Season 5, Part II airing in Jan 07....10 episodes that close season 5.

Season 5 had 21 episodes airing, with 11 to be shown this year, 10 next year.

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hate to reveal the final episode but Vic grows hair, gets a pot belly, moves back East and becomes the commish again...

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
357 said:
No 6th season. The series ends in 2007.

There will be Season 5, Part II airing in Jan 07....10 episodes that close season 5.

Season 5 had 21 episodes airing, with 11 to be shown this year, 10 next year.

I have heard/read several rumors along these lines, but also heard that they would start airing again this fall. ???

"Hey Lem, want a side-order of grenade with that sammich?? " :eek:

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
I surely didn't see that coming (the granade). My jaw was on the ground! Now I can see the strike team totally falling apart. I just hate having to wait until next January for the next new episodes.

Mike Painter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Big_Ed said:
I surely didn't see that coming (the granade). My jaw was on the ground! Now I can see the strike team totally falling apart. I just hate having to wait until next January for the next new episodes.

I realized he was going to die as soon as they pulled into the second location. I should have seen it earlier when the other two "picked up a tail" as in all other situations they were aware of the survalence and avoided it.

BobbyRS

Enlightened
Mike Painter said:
I realized he was going to die as soon as they pulled into the second location. I should have seen it earlier when the other two "picked up a tail" as in all other situations they were aware of the survalence and avoided it.

I got a weird feeling about it when Shane was talking to Vic outside by the fence and Shane kept reassuring Vic about killing Crowley saying it was the right thing to do, something that had to be done to protect everyone. Shane has never been that way before.

Tooner

Newly Enlightened
Oh man! My DVR didn't record the last half hour. Did they kill Crowley? What is the grenade thing all about?

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
SPOILER WARNING--> Scroll down
Shane and Vic supposedley pick up surveillance tails while going to meet Lem at an undisclosed location, before trying to sneak Lem over the border. Shane loses his tail, and meets Lem, alone, at the location. Shane gives Lem a particular type of sandwich (which will probably come into play when the show strats again in the Fall). After giving Lem the sandwich, Shane drops a handgrenade into the car, and blows up Lem, killing him.

The call comes in, and all the characters find Lem at the spot, dead. The last scene is Vic, and the other Strike Team Member (I can't remember his name) walking several steps in front Shane, with Vic saying, "I'm gonna kill the person who did this.."

A little foreshadowing for the final Series episode?? We shall see...

--dan