Fenix L1P - Now $36.95 shipped.

abvidledUK

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's amazing what a little competition will do.

The joys of the free market.

So what's the new price for the Triton P1 now ??

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where is Fenix-Store.com located? I cannot find any geographical info, address, or telephone number at their/his web site, which is unusual for a business.

TinderBox (UK)

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix-Store.com

is run by CPF member "4sevens", his cpf profile says he is in Atlanta, GA.

if you have any problems or question just give him a PM.

I had an LP1 from him, and an LOP and LP2, on the way.

regards.

Flash007

Enlightened
2 days ago I ordered a MM L1P 1.7W + 4 Energizer 2500mAh at fenix-store.
Today I ordered L1P (for a friend) and L2P + 4 Energizer 2500 mAh with the discount coupon (10%), always at fenix-store !

I'm entering to FENIX-MANIA !

And "tomorrow" I'll buy the P1...

stogiez

Newly Enlightened
Done!

I'm so excited I can't stand it. And I'll be out of town for two weeks and my wife will intercept my package. D'OH!! I'll be busted for sure. Oh well. Just so long as she doesn't refuse the order, I'll be happy when I can light up the doghouse...

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just checked https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/99950&pp=60&page=2

it seems that there are less than 30 queries since past 3 months... makes me wonder... has the reduced demand brought the price down?

I could be wrong though, because the new www.fenix-store.com has also come up during this time and might have moved sales to there...

None the less, it's an excellent deal... I would love to see this light Sub $30 Price Shipped ... That moment I would buy one for sure (a gift for my dad) :)

ViReN

stogiez

Newly Enlightened
ViReN,

Using the coupon: MARCHSPECIAL got the price down to $33.26 shipped. That is close enough to $30 shipped for me.:sold:

I really would have liked to see your $10 1w lux 1AA come to fruition. Maybe someday...:awman:

Have a good day.

4sevens...Thanks for the screaming deal. Wooooooooo!

ViReN

Flashlight Enthusiast
stogiez said:
ViReN,

Using the coupon: MARCHSPECIAL got the price down to $33.26 shipped. That is close enough to $30 shipped for me.:sold:

I really would have liked to see your $10 1w lux 1AA come to fruition. Maybe someday...:awman:

Have a good day.

<snip>

Yeah man ... it's a good deal :) ...

$10 AAA Lux :( .. .. failed ... but didnt given up ... (things are working in background very slowly) ... but not sure when it will materailze... hope to put up something sooner if not later :)

Macaw

Enlightened
Thanks guys for the info.. I'm glad that I waited to get the L2P. Less than $35... WOOHOO!!