CNN 6pm Eastern time

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
They have been advertising a CNN special on China for 6pm Eastern time. I am not a big CNN watcher but I think this will be interesting. I don't know if CNN has shows the same time all over the country.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was reading something on yahoo news today about them wanting to float their currency and US wanting to imposed a 27% tarriff on imported goods. As is it was stating that they maybe in trouble with the WTO as they were using a different standard for their currency than the US dollar and its already varied by a few %s.

Man, no more cheap flashlights and walmart is going to suddenly start selling American made goods again.

Denise

Newly Enlightened
What they were advertising that they would talk about was the secret military build up (no secret) and secretly deployed (news to me). But they never talked about it.

Opps, my bad. This is Jon on Denises computer.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
cobb said:
I was reading something on yahoo news today about them wanting to float their currency and US wanting to imposed a 27% tarriff on imported goods. As is it was stating that they maybe in trouble with the WTO as they were using a different standard for their currency than the US dollar and its already varied by a few %s.

Man, no more cheap flashlights and walmart is going to suddenly start selling American made goods again.

:thinking: Could Mag be behind it!

Larry

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some smart people with deep pockets may want to buy up some of the inexpensive led lights from China. Man I still kick myself or not buying Honda motor cycle parts back in the early 90s when all their prices doubled when something was done to the exchange rates.