Ideas?

ATVMan

Newly Enlightened
I cant get the hook to feed through that little ring anybody have any ideas on how to get it on?

greenLED

Flashaholic
ATVMan said:
I cant get the hook to feed through that little ring anybody have any ideas on how to get it on?
I'm having a hard time understanding what is it that you want help with. Hook? Little ring? Are we talking fishing pole here? Lanyard fixed to a split-ring onto a light? If so, what light? The more specific info you provide, the easier it'll be for people to help you. That, or :stupid:

ATVMan

Newly Enlightened
wow i am really lost here there is a hook but theres no place to attach it to the E2e and then theres a tiny little key chain like ring on the lanyard i thought that the lobster hook was supposed to be attached to that little ring but the hook wont attach to the pocket clip

greenLED

Flashaholic
ATVMan said:
wow i am really lost here there is a hook but theres no place to attach it to the E2e and then theres a tiny little key chain like ring on the lanyard i thought that the lobster hook was supposed to be attached to that little ring but the hook wont attach to the pocket clip
:ohgeez:Thread the split ring (the "tiny little key chain like ring") to the tip of the E2e's clip (where there's a raised part). Then clip the lobster clip onto the split ring. Or come up with your own attachment system. Here's an alternate method you could try under the clip:
lnydongl37si.jpg

ATVMan

Newly Enlightened
wow i feel really dumb thanks for not laughing :laughing:

But what exactly is the lobster hook for then?

ATVMan

Newly Enlightened
Thanks mossyoak

I am sry guys but i am still eluded on where this hook goes i have a screaming migrane that isnt helping

This is exactly what it is: http://www.lighthound.com/images/surefire/SureFireZ50.jpg

I can post real pictures if i find my camera but i dont think the flashes are going to do my head any good

Sry if this post sounds pointless guys hopefully tomorrow i can read it and laugh at how dumb i am

carrot

Flashaholic
Now that's a good question. What the heck are you supposed to do here? Apparently Surefire wants to make you twist your brain to figure it out. I mean, with the lanyard ring on the A2/L1/L2 it's obvious... but here...

You could get another split ring and put it in the hole on the pocket clip, or you could use kite string as Porcupine did here.

About all I can think of. Maybe you should fire off an email to Surefire CS.

ATVMan

Newly Enlightened
carrot said:
Now that's a good question. What the heck are you supposed to do here? Apparently Surefire wants to make you twist your brain to figure it out. I mean, with the lanyard ring on the A2/L1/L2 it's obvious... but here...

You could get another split ring and put it in the hole on the pocket clip, or you could use kite string as Porcupine did here.

About all I can think of. Maybe you should fire off an email to Surefire CS.

So im not crazy? That lobster clip doesnt fit on the pocket clip so idk what its supposed to be used for? :huh2:

Also im sure it would help if the Operators Manual was for the right lanyard its for Z27/Z28/Z45/Z51 does anybody see a Z50 in there? :laughing:

Last edited:

roguesw

Enlightened
ATVMan
If you look at the picture you posted there is already a split ring on the lanyard. Connect this split ring to the lobster claw ( the hole at the end of it)
get another split ring and connect this split ring to the raised part of the clip, then attach lobster claw to this split ring.
Hope this helps.
Looks like u just needed an extra split ring
Des

tron3

Banned
Content removed.

I was censored! :awman:

At least leave your name when you do it.

Last edited: