anyone in Oklahoma City?

BigTwin

Newly Enlightened
Josh,

I live about 75 miles SW of OKC. What are you interests? If you haven't been down to bricktown and Bass Pro you might check it out for a starter.

cbxer55

Enlightened
As for things to do, I am married. What else needs to be said? I do go to the shooting range frequently, as I have a Oklahoma concealed weapon license, and need to keep in shape. I have 2 motorcycles, but until it warms up, they are mostly garage queens. But if you jsut want to get together and discuss flashlights, smoke cigars, and drink some booze, give me a call. cell 405-596-7098 home 405-769-9426

Warning, I am not a technophob on flashlights. Just like em and have a few of them, a lot of cool knives, and a couple of carryable handguns.

Last edited:

trivergata

Enlightened
I went to bass pro shop tonight - pretty cool - I am working at Tinker, and love cigars and shooting. I spend ALOT of time at coffee shops.

Thanks guys, and Robert - I'll see when I get a bit of free time to give you a call - start-up is always a busy week. I have found the only downside of haning out with married couples is the wife always tries to set you up :naughty: - I can live with that!

BTW, spend a bit of time with me, and I may turn you into a tech nerd.

Josh

cbxer55

Enlightened
My wife will not try to set you up with anyone. She usually just lets me go and do my thing, whatever it may be. Going for a ride Sunday with some friends (weather permitting), and she said today "see you later, have fun". Going shooting, same thing. There is a cigar bar down in bricktown, called Makers. I like to go there once in awhile.

Look forward to meeting you.

Last edited:

BigTwin

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, Waurika has a rattlesnake hunt in April..weekend after Easter I think....one word of caution though, have very good health insurance because a snake bite will probably cost you $25,000 because the antivenon is outrageously priced. Waurika is located about 100 miles SW of OKC near the OK/TX border.