• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F/S: Shelf Queen Mr. Bulk's BA LionCub!!! ***SOLD***

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am offering a Bare Aluminum (BA) Lioncub for sale!

This light is in perfect condition, never carried. I only used it a few times around the house. Its another one of my shelf queens. I hate to get rid of it, but I seemingly always go for my Ti or BA Chammie over this really nice light. So I'm offering it to a better home.
cool.gif

The light's bezel has been opened up to let more light out. It was done back during the time that Charlie was offering this service through a third party.

The emitter is incredibly bright! I have actually swapped out the emitter in one of my other Lioncubs with 3 different U bins. None of those U bins performed as well as the stock emitter in this particular Lioncub!!! The star in this Lioncub is stock and has not been touched. No reason to! I'd say it has a slight "XO" bin to it. Very white with just a hint of blue compared to some of my other lights (L4/Lionheart/HDS).

ASKING $175, shipped CONUS via Priority Mail! International buyers please add $10 for Glorbal Priority mail service. ***SOLD***

I would like to only accept payment via Paypal at this time. CC payments accepted. My PP addy is: [email protected]

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM.

First post here "I'll take it" gets priority.

Thanks for looking,
MSax

Last edited:

Paul6ppc

Enlightened
Re: F/S: Shelf Queen Mr. Bulk's BA LionCub!!!

Do you have the largest collection of u bins or what!:) So many great lights!
Im still enjoying the raw I got from you!:rock: Do you have a pic of the lion cub?

Id love to buy more ,but not this week! Thanks again, feel free to email me
before you list anymore of your beatiful lights! Especially a PD.:)

MSaxatilus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Shelf Queen Mr. Bulk's BA LionCub!!!

Paul,

Thanks for the kind words! Sorry no PDs at this time, but here's some pics of the Cub.....

LC1.jpg

LC2.jpg