• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McLuxIII-T (titanium) -- Polished

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
One of Don's great lights, in Titanium, which I have polished as I like shiny things. :D

Surely anyone looking at this light already knows about it, but for the initial sales thread, please read this. That's where the light came from, and since then it has been a shelf Queen, until the recent polishing. Virtually less than five minutes of useage.

SlantUp.jpg

Vertical.jpg

Reflector.jpg

SlantLeft.jpg

Price: $750, postpaid worldwide. Insurance available for extra cost.

First, "I'll take it," gets it.

Willing to accept trades also, for other exotic lights, or willing to hear any offer.

Please PM for payment details. Thanks.

Fringe

Enlightened
I really can not believe this is for sale, and yes, I think the price is right.

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
I can not believe this is still here. It is a fair price. I just dont love the PD that much. I would rather a regular one....

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Morelite said:
you polished the light (BTW it looks great) and you didn't do the clip?

Well, I thought about it, but the contrast in texture might be appealing to some.

Also, it would have take a lot of work to get the clip to the same shine as there is on the body, i.e., some serious sanding to get the texture off.

If the buyer wants, I'll be glad to try and polish the clip also.

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mini-Moder said:
I can not believe this is still here. It is a fair price. I just dont love the PD that much. I would rather a regular one....

That is a regular one, it doesn't have a PD

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
OK, I have PMed everyone who had a WTB Chrome PD or Ti McLux thread, and put out a thread on Bulk's forums. I dont want to hear any whining when this thing sells. Did my part to help those on the hunt!! :lolsign:

dbedit

Newly Enlightened
I took it!!!

I had given up my quest for this light after my WTB went unanswered and I saw all the other WTB's. Then it just appeared wow. Can't wait to add this bad boy to my sig line

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
PoliceScannerMan said:
OK, I have PMed everyone who had a WTB Chrome PD or Ti McLux thread, and put out a thread on Bulk's forums. I dont want to hear any whining when this thing sells. Did my part to help those on the hunt!! :lolsign:

Heh, heh, I had notified many who were looking already, too. But thanks for doing that--that was my intent also--to make sure anyone who was interested knew that it was coming up for sale.