Spring, Flashlights, and Campmor

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damn Campmor and their Spring 2006 catalog!

The lanterns on the shelf saw that new catalog sitting on the desk and now they are all excited about going camping soon. Oh and then they had to tell the GPS (it's such a blabbermouth) and now the flashlights are all abuzz, I can hear them in the drawer whispering to each other about who's going to go out to the woods and who has to stay home.

The old veteran of the the group (Grandpa MagCharger) keeps reminding the kiddies that summertime means LESS darkness but the young 'uns just aren't listening (especially that darn Inova X1 v2.0).

If they don't all calm down soon I'm gonna have to pull the batteries out of EVERYONE and recharge 'em before they run too low!

HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
You got me thinking about "Toy Story" and "The Brave Little Toaster". Maybe it's time for a flashlight movie.

Geoff

Makarov

Enlightened
"Spring?"
It's 27.3F here right now, it was 15.8F this morning.

And summertime starts sunday...
(I have to add that it's very unusual though, and hopefully we'll see the spring soon as well)

Ras_Thavas

Enlightened
Nice story.

I'm making it a point to get out and go backpacking this year.

I have been so busy the last couple of years that I have not had the chance to go, but that is going to change!

CLHC

Flashaholic
Backpacking, hiking—Man! Last time I did that was back in 2003 of November. Now I'm waaay out of shape.

Latest posts