• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB M@g dimension metal reflector

Delvance

Enlightened
Heya all,

WTB - M@g dimension (basically, the older style reflectors where the dimensions, opening etc are the same as the original plastic M@g ones). SMO please. No damaged reflector coatings please - dust is fine.

Payment via paypal CC and chances are you'll have to ship international - I live in Australia. (which of course i will pay, not express though).

Chance to fund those new low loss reflectors! :grin2:

(If someone wants to sell me two in one transaction, i might take it depending on final price)

Cheers

Last edited:

Delvance

Enlightened
Thanks Lips. Yeah i had a look at them before but i was really after LOP and LOP isn't offered atm in that GB. But i might get some stippled ones to much around with...:)

Offer is still on!

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Just thought I'd catch a free ride on this thread and say I'm looking for the same thing, preferrably SMO finish and DEFINITELY camless. Mirror finish, camless, metal reflector with stock size opening....

Delvance

Enlightened
5 minutes + hacksaw = camless :) .
I did it to one my LOPs which is now resting in my RS623.

Lunarmodule said:
Just thought I'd catch a free ride on this thread and say I'm looking for the same thing, preferrably SMO finish and DEFINITELY camless. Mirror finish, camless, metal reflector with stock size opening....

CLHC

Flashaholic
The ones that Modamag has going will not do for you? Just curious that's all. . .Hope you find what you're looking for and Enjoy!

Delvance

Enlightened
Thanks CHC!

Atm, the largest opening sized reflectors offered by Modamag and Fivemega is 12.7mm. I've got a M@g using a T4 lamp (12.7mm) so i don't want to take the risk...ie. Installing reflector, have it rub the lamp due to tiny imperfections and blow the lamp. I've had that happen before with a ROP low bulb, reflector opening was rubbing against the glass and the lamp exploded heh.

I am thinking of withdrawing this offer though...maybe just order one of the 12.7mm ones and file it to 13mm or something.