• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mac's MINT MiniHID w/ finned head & UCL up for Trade!!**WITHDRAWN**

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
WITHDRAWN, BUT WILL BE FOR SALE SOON....

This is what i have up for TRADE:

Mini-HID, absolutley MINT condition, beautiful light!!! No nicks, dings, scratches, NONE!!

Includes:

-Stock 2d Cut down 3", re-threaded and bored to house the Welch Allyn 10watt Solarc Ballast and Lamp.

-Tailswitch with positive feel 3amp rated switch. (Mini-HID only draws 1amp)

-4 x CR123 2x2 configuration Modamag battery holder (Qty 1). 3 RCR123's plus 1 dummy cell could be used also.

-Ballast is not potted therefore if ever needed it can be removed and placed into another host.

-Modified stock relector.

-Finned Head

-UCL Lens= 99% of light transmission

-"Macs Customs" engraved Tailcap, few Mini's were shipped with this tail cap.

PICS:

HID014.jpg
HID016.jpg

I am interested in Pocket Rocket PD's U binned or better set at high high Rates!! Other pocket rocket trade offers accepted as well. (TNC Lux V X bin etc) Chrome lights and Ti (Ti Chammie :drool: ) offers accepted. Mainly interested in EDC Pocket rockets and other rare customs....

If you make a real special offer, I'll include my Kiu Crown (Aqua Glow powder)also..... :drool:

With the crown, this is a SERIOUS mag thrower!!!!

crowns003.jpg

crowns004.jpg

I paid $276 for this Mini HID, tack on another $36 with the crown ($312 Total).Maybe 5-6 minutes of runtime. Shelf King!! Dont really need this light with new HID's at my side...

PM me if interested with trade offers....

Last edited:

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Re: Mac's MINT MiniHID w/ finned head & UCL up for Trade!!

Are you willing to sell out right??

Mini-Moder

Enlightened

What are you willing to trade for besides a PD.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

yea... and besides my Lithium Lux-V XX0T

doug

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

PoliceScannerMan said:
I am interested in Pocket Rocket PD's U binned or better set at high high Rates!! Other pocket rocket trade offers accepted as well. (TNC Lux V X bin etc) Chrome lights and Ti (Ti Chammie :drool: ) offers accepted. Mainly interested in EDC Pocket rockets and other rare customs....

:cool:

CLHC

Flashaholic

Custom Modified High Powered Pocket Torchers eh? Hmmm. . .Those are some rare and incredible pieces to be sure.

Happy Trading PSM! :wave:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

Ok I'm signing off for the night, heading to Ponte Vedra beach, FL, for the final Round of The Players Championship.....

Will try to check this tommorow around 2200 hrs Est. time. PM me with any offers!