• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD "U" Bin McLux PRTSOLD

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
917DB UWOJ, built by Chop, very bright, very white.
Two stage switch 2x123 body.

Shelf Queen, traded from BWaites and never used.
HaNat anodizing is lighter on head.

$250 shipped with Insurance (am not responsible for USPS, loss) First to post "I'll take it" in thread has priority.
Paypal accepted. PM or e-mail if questions

61469397-M.jpg

61469396-M.jpg

Last edited:

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: "U" Bin McLux PRT

That's funny, I was just wondering about this light today!!

Great color, very bright, and in one of the all time favorite heads!!

Bill

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast

What brand is the body attached to the PR-T?

Thanks!

Congrats Lunarmodule on your fine purchase,

AlexGT

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks LunarModule................could I possibly, hand deliver the light to Hawaii?:lolsign:

The body is a 2x123 Aleph by McGizmo and an Aleph "trim" tailcap........................explained and shown extremely well by Kiessling in the "McGizmo" thread.

jeffb

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Recognize that Aleph flared 2x 123 power pack profile anywhere. This is a combination of my favorite custom light components. This makes my fourth PR-T head, probably my favorite LED setup. A UW0J @ 917mA will make a perfect compliment to my X3T X-bin 5W PR-T head. Wooo Hooo! Color me McGizmo McHappy! Thank you Jeff! Paypal sent.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lunarmodule said:
Recognize that Aleph flared 2x 123 power pack profile anywhere. This is a combination of my favorite custom light components. This makes my fourth PR-T head, probably my favorite LED setup. A UW0J @ 917mA will make a perfect compliment to my X3T X-bin 5W PR-T head. Wooo Hooo! Color me McGizmo McHappy! Thank you Jeff! Paypal sent.
LunarModule,

Nice flashlight. If four PR-T are too many for you, Let me know and you could sell this one to me.:)

Ken

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love the beam of a PR, and the PRT head is my favorite shape. Add to that a white tint U bin with low Jvf!! wow. I don't own any PR lights, but have seen them in real life before.

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love those PR-T's Mine is a McGizmo 950ma, wiz 2 with a UX1K on a FB2 body with Li ions, and absolutely love it. NOT FOR SALE!

AlexGT

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Received the light today. Absolutely stunning, worth every penny. I can see why BWaites called this one a safe queen because it certainly looks and works like an exotic piece of machinery. From the photos I wrinkled my nose at first about the Trim tailcap, never had one on an Aleph and just didnt care for the style I saw in pics, but in real life.... I have a new favorite tailcap displacing the Aleph chopped as my #1! A real treasure find. Now the challenge is mine: to carry or not to carry - that is the question. Answer is to carry, but with due care and diligence

The PR-T has a beam profile, like the tailcap, that I didnt care for at first encounter. I thought it had too much of a tight small hotspot and nothing else. Then I took it outdoors. Other than the Lionhead, it is the top ranking LED throw monster, shocking me then and suprising me even now with how far it projects a collimated beam for a seemingly tiny emitter and reflector. After using it a while and "learning" the beam, I found the sidespill usable and actually very agreeable. Now its my hands down favorite, bested by only by the SFIII and HD45 which have MUCH larger reflectors. Its the most potent and useful "little" light I have. Love the PR-T, its a keeper.

Thank you Jeff. Although I waited at the airport for the courier delivery service but you never showed up. And the topless hula girls had to go home unsatisfied they couldnt shower a newcomer to the island with Aloha spirit. We missed ya, bud! Poor hula girls. All I have to worry about now is getting my grass skirt stuck in the Aleph threads!

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lunarmodule, congrats on yet again another masterpiece. I sure hope that you are leaving me all these babies in your will. Make sure you use the correct spelling of my name so there is no confusion.... Curtis with a "C". ;)

Thanks and congrats again.

Curtis

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad you like PRT, it is a very nice light..........the quote below is the "story of my life"; oh well, I will be traveling to Hawaii, just need to get two boys through College!

jeffb

[/QUOTE]Thank you Jeff. Although I waited at the airport for the courier delivery service but you never showed up. And the topless hula girls had to go home unsatisfied they couldnt shower a newcomer to the island with Aloha spirit. We missed ya, bud! Poor hula girls. All I have to worry about now is getting my grass skirt stuck in the Aleph threads![/QUOTE]