Headsup! 4D Maglights $8.44 at Target

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just came back from the local target and saw 4D maglights at $8.44 each. also there are the Dorcy super 1 watt 3 D cell at $10.86 inova are on sale too along with a bunch of other lights.

So if you are planning on buying a flashlight, now is a good time to visit target.

HTH
AlexGT

jwl

Enlightened
Thanks for the heads-up. I need one for a mod and if I can get it on sale then all the better.

carrot

Flashaholic
With all these sales going on, Target's getting all my money!

Now I have to find a good (fairly inexpensive) mod for the 4D...

Nightcrawler50

Newly Enlightened
Was in my local Target, GA...last night and Dorcy 1 Watters were 16 and some change...no sale on Mags....may be regional...

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great price for a hotwire mod or led mod that needs extra voltage from 4 cells. The 1watt dorcy is a great price too! grab one to have a spare beater light for emergencys etc and as gifts!!

igabo

Enlightened
I could definetely go for a Dorcy 3D luxeon.. but as someone said, might be regional; as were most of the sales mentioned of CPF before.

KSH92474

Newly Enlightened
ahh im on the same boat with Nightcrawler50

i went today and was tempted but my target is pretty greedy. they hardly have any sales. today it was just maglite bulbs, RR keychains for $4, and dorcy 1 watt 3D for $16

garageguy

Newly Enlightened
My nearest Target had the following:

Dorcy 3D 1W $10 and change
Inova X5 blue LED $17 and change(white LED was still $35)
RR blue headlamp $7.48
RR keychain lights $4
Maglite xenon PR bulbs .75 cents
Mini Maglite leather holster $1.48

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
not a bad price for the leather holder. Might be good for other lights like a fenix l2p!

carrot

Flashaholic
My Target is apparently always behind on these clearance sales.
If I recall correctly, all that was on clearance with lights were 4D PR bulbs at $1.48 and RR keychain peanutlights for $2.89

Paul6ppc

Enlightened
In RI I got a dorcy 1watt for $15.34 today
. Ill test it tonight. Mags were regular price.:)

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
carrot said:
My Target is apparently always behind on these clearance sales.
If I recall correctly, all that was on clearance with lights were 4D PR bulbs at $1.48 and RR keychain peanutlights for $2.89

Same here. Only peanut lights and bulbs...blah!

WNG

Enlightened
No sales in Boston/Cambridge Target.

4D Mags were 16.89. Mag Xenon bulbs were 1.48.
:(

But the RR headlamp in blue are 10.84!
So I picked up one, nice!

Not much Inova products on display...pretty bare, but did have 2 old style X1's left, in black.

TORCH_BOY

Flashlight Enthusiast
What a bargain, us Aussies are geting riped off left right and center,
they usually retail for around $80.00 over here

mdocod

Flashaholic
went to 2 targets to see if I could pick up a 4D mag or 2 for fun... at that price i'd be willing... They were marked down, but not on clearance: price was $16.89... I'm going to check 1 more target tomaro and see what I come up with... Bought the Dorcy 3D 1W for $15 and some change on clearance though- not a bad light for $15, looks like theres room for upgrades (brighter, higher wattage LED)...

The RR keychain 3xbutton-cell lights were marked down to $2 at one of the targets, and about $4 at the other, weird.

garageguy

Newly Enlightened
I'm sure that most of you know this already, but for those that don't. Target runs their clearance in 4 stages of markdowns. 15% 30% 50% 75%. If you look at the upper right corner of the clearance sticker it will have either a 15, 30, 50, or 75, this is the markdown percentage. If an item is 75% off and does not sell it is returned to the distributor or manufacturer. This has been confirmed to me by various Target employees. If you see 75 on anything you'd better get it, because it won't go any lower than that.

Last edited: