New Light from a new member

ADDICTED2LITE

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, new to the site, not to flashlights. I recently read the reviews on the Fenix L1P, and decided I needed a new "tool". I liked it so much, I ordered another and a L2P. The wallets getting slimmer already and I just joined. Anyway on to the new part, Snap-On has come out with a couple new rechargeable lights, one looks kinda like a SF 8NX and comes with a spare battery. The other is a spotlight with two xenon bulbs. Its actually more like a flood light like a wide beam SF 6P. It has an est. runtime of 40 mins on two bulbs or 80 min on 1 bulb. I think these would be good light for the reviewers and testers to look at.
url of spotlight: http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=all&item_ID=73511&group_ID=2960&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog
url of flashlight: http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?P65=&tool=all&item_ID=76286&group_ID=1113&store=snapon-store&dir=catalog

Niteowl

Enlightened
Welcome to the forums ADDICTED2LITE! It sound like you may have an idea as to what you're now up against. Hang on tight to the wallet and enjoy the ride........

Three Fenex's already. Hmmm.......Need the L0P and the soon to be released P1 ROCKET to round thing out!

I was in Arkansas two weeks ago and will be returning soon. Been dropping in for about twentyfive years now. Any good shops between Little Rock and Griers Ferry Lake going up 40 to 65 that you know of?

Enjoy!

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, ADDICTED2LITE...and welcome! Both of those lights are "rebranded" Brinkmann lights. The flashlight and the spotlight can both be bought at Academy Sports and various other retailers for less than half the price that Snap-On's site is showing; the only difference is that they're wearing the Brinkmann name. Other than that, they're the exact same light(s). FYI...

Again, welcome aboard...stay awhile, and hold on to your wallet!

PJD

ADDICTED2LITE

Newly Enlightened
I thought they were rebranded, but I didn't know by who. They also have the Inova X1 and X5 both over $60. It must cost alot to print Snap-On on a light.

carrot

Flashaholic
:confused: I thought SnapOn made quality tools. I guess that doesn't necessarily extend to lights.

BTW, the $75 Inova looks like it's an X0, not an X1.