• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *All Sold* - Thanks CPF

criollo

Enlightened
Hi everyone,

I am selling my shelf queens to someone more deserving and could take care of them.

1) Classic Chameleon SetThe whole set which includes1 x Chameleon Flashlight, 1x ChameHead, 1 x Chameleon Slim Tube, 1 x Pocket Clip and 1 x Chameleon Slim Head. Never carried out of the house and in very pristine condition.

2)Bare Al Lion Head *Sold*
Never use and in prestine condition

3)Lion Heart Ha Nat (mint) with 2 x Pila 150A and Pila Charger *SOLD*
This has been carried but in pristine condition. No dings or scratches. Only sell as a package with the batteries and charger. The Lion Heart has V2 firmware.

PayPal fees included and also be shipping by registered Air Mail to anywhere in the world. (I will not be responsible for loss.)

Feel free to ask questions, but unconditional "I'll take it" takes precedence over PM's.
Please PM me for paypal address.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

AlanH

Enlightened
Re: FS - Chameleon Set and Bare Al Lion Cub with Accessories.

Nice looking, If I didn't have them already, I would be all over them.

Good luck with the sale,

Alan

crouchingrooster

Newly Enlightened

i'll take the chameleon!!! please email me back at [email protected] with payment total and info.
Resistance is not futile, just humanly impossible!

Last edited:

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great get crouchingrooster

3 reflectors and 3 different set ups. All your missing now is a 168a battery tube for extended regulated runtime...

Congrats!

crouchingrooster

Newly Enlightened

can you please point me in the right direction for the 168a battery tube for extended regulated runtime??? thanks!!!!

PS The wife is gonna kill me now.... oh well at least i can enjoy!!!! Now my lionheart has a girlfriend to shine next to!!!

Last edited:

criollo

Enlightened

crouchingrooster, I am afraid the Chameleon set is pending. I have many enquiries that came in a very short period time and i did not have a chance to post it. If it is not taken, you will certainly get the Chameleon.

cheers.

crouchingrooster

Newly Enlightened

thanks Cassian for what you did! I would like to be first on your list anytime for a deal! People who keep their word is what keeps CPFer's like myself always coming back for more even though i starve afterwards!

Last edited:

criollo

Enlightened

Yes... crouchingrooster, The set is yours. As a matter of fact the person/s did not post i"ll take it as stated in the thread. (but unconditional "I'll take it" takes precedence)

Sorry about it SIR.

The Set is yours !!! Email sent.

Cheers.

Last edited:

crouchingrooster

Newly Enlightened

Payment sent!!!! The first person to be blinded by Chameleon is the wife so that i can run away while she recovers!!!
I'm so excited that i can't even sleep!!!

Last edited:

criollo

Enlightened

crouchingrooster, The Chameleon Set will be shipped out in the morning. I will then email you the tracking info. Cheers.

BTW, You will like it. The Slim Tube with the Slimhead is tiny compared to stock.

If you like throw, The ChameHead gives a tight spot out to 50 feet easily.

crouchingrooster

Newly Enlightened

oh stop it, i already can't sleep because of it!!! now i won't be able to work either.....

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - Chameleon Set *SOLD*and Bare Al Lion Cub with Accessories - Price Reduced.

I'll take the cub and 168 tube if available seperate from the lionhead.

criollo

Enlightened
Re: FS - Chameleon Set *SOLD*and Bare Al Lion Cub with Accessories - Price Reduced.

I've waited and did not get the confirmation from the other person/s PMs, so the Bare Al Lion Cub and matching 168A Tube is sold to xochi !!!

xochi, Pm sent regarding paypal addy. cheers !!

Last edited:

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Paypal SENT! :sold::dedhorse::candle::paypal::thanks::party::takeit::twothumbs:clap::tinfoil:

criollo

Enlightened

Got it !! I will send these out in the morning. Will Pm you soon with the tracking info. cheers.

Latest posts