• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *** SOLD: Fivemega’s tri-bored 1.5D Mag w/ KIU Socket, FM2 LOP and bulbs

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a PRESTINE/LIKE NEW 1.5D FM Mag tri-bored for Li-Ions such as Pila, Wolf-Eyes or AW for sale in green.

Comes with the following:

1.5D green light
battery holder 3x168s or equiv (Batts not included)
KIU High Temp Socket with switch modification for reduced resistance installed
FM2 LOP reflector installed
2 bi-pin WA1318 bulbs
original stock switch assembly

Price SHIPPED/US: $140
Price SHIPPED/INTERNATIONAL: $150

Paypal accepted and no additional charges for paypal use.

Not responsible for items lost or damaged once placed in the mail. Insurance is extra.

Please PM with any questions. First "I'll take it" gets it.

Thanks for looking. Need to sell to fund other purchases.

Curtis

Last edited:

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Re: FS: Fivemega's tri-bored 1.5D Mag w/ KIU Socket and FM2 LOP reflector

Pictures?...

Monolith

Enlightened
Re: FS: Fivemega's tri-bored 1.5D Mag w/ KIU Socket and FM2 LOP reflector w/PICS

Tri-bored for Lions? What size?

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Fivemega's tri-bored 1.5D Mag w/ KIU Socket and FM2 LOP reflector w/PICS

Monolith. Thanks for that catch. It is tri-bored for Li-ions... 3x168s or new Pila equiv when using with the 1318 bulb. You can also use AW cells if you don't mind a quick double click to turn on. Or you can also use other bulbs such as the 1166 bulb for longer runtime when using either the Pila or AW batteries.

FiveMega said:
These M*gs are cut down to size of 40mm shorter than 2D, bored out in 3 slots to accomodate 3 Pila 168S adapter.
bulb is an WA1166 rated at 700 lumens or WA1318 which powered by 3 Pila for 40 minutes continuous.
This is a practical brightest, smallest, light weight flashlight which will provide long run per charge (40 minutes) of blinding white beam and best of all, free to operate. Brighter than M6, less cost, lumens free.

CLHC

Flashaholic

Nice Light. Happy Selling! :wave:

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the compliments CHC.

Someone please give this light a good new home. :)

Curtis.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Price drop.

NOTE: If someone is interested in this WITHOUT the KIU switch, I will install the stock switch and sell the light at a reduced price.

Curtis

wtraymond

Enlightened

cue003 said:
Price drop.

NOTE: If someone is interested in this WITHOUT the KIU switch, I will install the stock switch and sell the light at a reduced price.

Curtis

Anyone who THINKS he wants this without the Kiu socket needs to go read up on hot wire mods :grin2:

I suppose this would make an excellent LED host as well.

This is such a great size - 1.5D. If I didn't already have three :naughty:

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

All PM's have been replied to. Still available...

This is a great TurnKey light.

Curtis

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

LAST AND FINAL PRICE DROP.

Price SHIPPED/US: $140
Price SHIPPED/INTERNATIONAL: $150

Last edited:

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

No takers ... what a shame.

I thought it is priced fairly for the TURNKEY light you are getting. All you have to do is add batteries. No Pilas, then use AW batteries and a different bulb like the 1166 or similiar. Longer runtime with the 1166 as well.

Anyways. 1 more day.

Curtis

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast

At the risk of being laughed at.....PM sent

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Alex, PM replied.

Curtis

Bob_G

Enlightened
Re: FS: Fivemega's tri-bored 1.5D Mag w/ KIU Socket, FM2 LOP and bulbs ** LOWER PRICE

No PILAs, then use AW batteries and a different bulb like the 1166 or similar. Longer runtime with the 1166 as well.
I don't do anything with hotwires but read about them, but I want to get one if I can ever find one with all the parts in one place, and the right brightness vs. runtime solution.

FM cutdown Mags are what I pay most attention to, so got a little excited when I saw your post. If I had any PILAs I'd jump on it at this price. But I don't want to invest in PILAs just to run one light.

Which brings up the quote. I don't think this is right, but I don't know enough to say for sure. The issue I presume with AW's protected cells is tripping the protection, which is due to the amp draw of the bulb. The 1166 has essentially the same current rating as the 1318, at a higher voltage, so I don't follow your reasoning on using it with AW's cells. Also, I believe FM recommends the 1306 with AW's cells in a 3xLi-Ion arrangement, which is 1.1A->245 bulb lumens, so much weaker than the 1318/1331.

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Fivemega's tri-bored 1.5D Mag w/ KIU Socket, FM2 LOP and bulbs ** LOWER PRICE **

Pila 600s back ordered for a long time.

I run my 700L with AW's unprotected and 1331. Very bright. Charge at the first dim. This light is great because you can leave it sitting for months without discharge. Most excellent light. :)

jefft

Enlightened
Re: FS: Fivemega's tri-bored 1.5D Mag w/ KIU Socket, FM2 LOP and bulbs ** LOWER PRICE

Bob_G, I think you'll be very happy with this light. I have the FM 700L also, and I run a 1331 with AW's new _protected_ 17670 cells without any problems. No double clicking necessary. I went with AW's cells because the Pilas I ordered were not going to be forthcoming anytime soon.

Bob_G

Enlightened

I gotta keep up :) Just took a look at AW's thread for the first time in awhile, and he's got new protected cells in with a much higher short term current limit. Supposed to work fine with 1331 (no double-click) so I'm happy - no confusing protected and unprotected cells, no new charger, just get me a few of those new 17670s and I'll have my first ever hot-wire mod. I'm all a-twitter :)

PM me your PP info and I'll get it off to you, probably tomorrow.

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Fivemega's tri-bored 1.5D Mag w/ KIU Socket, FM2 LOP and bulbs ** LOWER PRICE **

OK AW's new _protected_ 17670 cells news to me. Off to buy.

Congrats on the purchase!