$25 to spend at Gander Mountain

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received a $25 rewards certificate for Gander Mountain. I know that they don't have much listed on their website, so for anybody that has been at Gander Mountain recently, does anybody have any helpful suggestions on how to spend $25 at Gander Mountain?

ghostrider

Enlightened
JAS said:
I just received a $25 rewards certificate for Gander Mountain. I know that they don't have much listed on their website, so for anybody that has been at Gander Mountain recently, does anybody have any helpful suggestions on how to spend $25 at Gander Mountain?
I was just in a GM today. It depends on which GM you go to. The one I went to isn't in my home town, and they have much better deals than my local. Just last week, I bought two good knives for a decent price. Got a Timberline Small Wortac Supreme, and a Timberline Vallloton for some verry good prices. You could check to see if they still have any Coast Tac Torch's left (closed out at $20).
Best thing to do is check with your local since they do a lot of that stuff locally. If your interested in a Wortac, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Maybe we can work something out.

nirad

Enlightened
I just spent my $45 worth of gift certificates that I got for Christmas. I ended up picking up a Surefire G2 (newer with LOTC) and 500 rounds of 22LR they had on special. They also had some hats and tees on sale too. The problem with GM is that I usually can get myself in trouble by the time I walk out of there:grin2:

lightmeup81

Newly Enlightened
id prob say batteries if you use a flashlight that can hold surefire brand and don't have rechargables. decent price on them and don't have to pay shipping fee through a website. atleast thats what i would do.

ghostrider

Enlightened
Gander_Man said:
ghostrider has never been in a Gander in his life.
*LOL*!!!!!
:lolsign:
I suppose that for your next trip you'll start a rumor that I never tied a lanyard in my life.:rolleyes:

Fibber!

Dawg

Enlightened
I hate Gander Mountain..........J/K. I went on tuesday and I bought a Kershaw Whirlwind assisted opener. I got home and while playing with it I cut the tip off my thumb on my right (strong) hand. They are not lying when they say they are shaving sharp.

Kinda hard working tail clickies right now.:)

ghostrider

Enlightened
Gander_Man said:
I meant ghostrider had never been inside of a goose, not a Gander Mountain!

*LOL*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I certainly hope not! Don't even know what the inside of a goose looks like.

Latest posts