updated got u2 back

lightmeup81

Newly Enlightened
I was curious surefire has already sent my flashlight in the mail to me, but was curious if anybody knows what method they use to send the flashlight back like regular mail,ups,fed ex they sent it out on last thursday so im guessing regular mail but i think ups also has a standard shipping 7-10 days right? only reason im curious is was hoping it would come today but regular mail has already been delivered but ups usualy delivers in between 3-7pm here where i live thanks a bunch guys.

Troy

Last edited:

Englander

Newly Enlightened
Re: Hi, not sure where to post this question about surefire's method

No idea, hope you get it soon though, its a pain waiting for stuff, im all the way out in the UK, stuff from US can take up to a month!! It kills me waiting for things i really want! :rant:

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think they use UPS.

lightmeup81 said:
I was curious surefire has already sent my flashlight in the mail to me, but was curious if anybody knows what method they use to send the flashlight back like regular mail,ups,fed ex they sent it out on last thursday so im guessing regular mail but i think ups also has a standard shipping 7-10 days right? only reason im curious is was hoping it would come today but regular mail has already been delivered but ups usualy delivers in between 3-7pm here where i live thanks a bunch guys.

Troy

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast

The have always used USPS parcel post when they mail to me.

It usually takes 10-20 days to get here to Washington State from California.

Bill

photorob

Enlightened

I live on long island and I guess since I'm 30 min from the city mail from pretty much anywere in the country never takes more then a week. Usually though it is like 3...4 days.

greenLED

Flashaholic

UPS. You can call them and get the tracking number.

lightmeup81

Newly Enlightened

thanks guys, called surefire got tracking number and it's already out for delivery so i should have it today yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lightmeup81

Newly Enlightened

got my U2 back today, first noticements, glad to see it's the 2-100 rated lumen box i know i know it's prob the same flashlight as the box that has the 2-80 lumen but it's a mind thing. anyway the tail clicky seems to be working fine. and the doughnut whole is about the same if not a lil better than the previous one. I had forgot what i was missing using a dorcy 3w 3xaaa when i compare them on a cieling right next to each other well let me take that back i can't actuly compare right next to each other i have to take the 3watter out of the u2's halo of goodness in order to see it lol someone mentioned it looked like a shadow compared to the u2. great job surefire