not a flashlight forum

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello,

I have a new forum but not a flashlight forum exactly. It is my hope that it will not compete with any forums out there.

It just opened yesterday so it does not have any direction yet. I hope in the end it will be a forum for people who carry alot of stuff everyday. It is my hope that we can better learn how to carry lots of items in an efficient comfortable manner.

It is an EDC forum.

Maybe it will appeal to those who want to carry any of the following on a daily basis.

Flashlight, Knives, CellPhones, PDA's, Guns, Cameras, Voice recorders, pocket items, daypacks, edc clothing. I would like to see pocket devices made to confrom to the shape of a pocket there many things can be stored in it in an organized manner, now more digging just pull it out and open the clamshell and all is there.

EDCforums.com

Last edited:

jtice

Flashaholic
Re: not a flashlight forum.

Great idea Jon,

I am a gear/bag/pouch nut, so I am sure I will like this :D

~John

Kiessling

Flashaholic

Hm ... although I don't carry ore than a light, I registered nevertheless ... :wave:

MadMag

Newly Enlightened

I joined.
I carry flashlights, guns, Ham radios, knives...and most of the time I carry my wife on my back for being on too many forums.

cosine

Newly Enlightened

greenLED said:
Guess what? There's a greenLED on that forum!

You know, it's a funny thing... there's a cosine there too. :thinking: :whistle:

Greta

Flashaholic

Well now this is just ridiculous... there's a Sasha over there now too! :eek:oo:

;)

Good job Jon... :twothumbs:

luigi

Enlightened

Great idea but maybe you created too many forums!
They are too specific and most of them will be very inactive with just a few scattered posts here and there.

My 2 cents.
Luigi