$1 Million Dollar Loot Returned

Lando

Newly Enlightened
that would have funded just about anybody's flashlight addiction. I bet all he got was a pat on the back. There are still some good/honest people around :goodjob:

Alloy Addict

Enlightened
Good for him!:twothumbs

I seriously wonder about someone that could be so careless with a million dollars worth of jewelry, especially their wife's.

TedTheLed

Flashlight Enthusiast
the guy thought they were paste..and they didn't even give him a reward! pretty anticlimactic ending if you ask me...

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Manzerick said:
What are the odds if he know it was real we'd be reading htis story? lol

I think the odds are pretty good. There was also $500 in cash in the purse. I don't think he was mistaken about that.

Peter

CLHC

Flashaholic
A Louis Vuitton bag and the Cartier watch—Two very recognizable name brands and the fact he found it in Sausalito! NOT an inexpensive area. . .

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
LitFuse said:
I think the odds are pretty good. There was also $500 in cash in the purse. I don't think he was mistaken about that.

Peter
Saw the purse and contents on CTV's Canada AM. The money is in Canadian bills. I don't think there are any presidents that look like the queen. The guy got a thank you message on his answering machine.

pathalogical

Enlightened
The guy that found it, didn't he have a stethoscope around his neck ? Is he a doctor, I don't recall that title being used when they interviewed him. Most likley he is educated and therefore, his good nature took over and he did the right thing...but not eveyone does the right thing.