L1 "click for on" tailcap switch?

jarobi

Enlightened
I've searched the forums (really, I have) and perused SF's site for my desired answer, & I'm afraid I'm out of luck for the time being.

Is there any available "click for on" tailcap for the Surefire L1? It appears nothing SF makes will fit. Is there an aftermarket option? I use this light everyday at work, and never use the low setting. I'd like to have a clickie for work and swap it for the two stage when camping or fishing.

thanks

Last edited:

jarobi

Enlightened
Not a two stage sir, just a clickie that would run in high mode only. Or is a two stage required for the regulation?

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
The only switch that will fit on the L1 are the switches from the L1, L2, A2. These switches are all the same and are interchangeable. There are no clicky switches that fit the L1,L2,A2.

You could get a E1L,E2L,L4. These come with a clicky switch and you can get a two stage switch from McGizmo or The Sandwich Shoppe. These switches are not interchangeable with the L1,L2,A2.

jarobi

Enlightened
Thanks. I knew about the aftermarket for the E and C series, I was hoping there was an obscure mod/aftermarket option for the z62 tailcaps on the l1/u2/l2 that I'd missed searching the forums & 'net.