L1P and L2P from 4sevens received. Need request !

Flash007

Enlightened
I have received my L1P and my L2P today.
Very quick handling, service and delivering.
Thanks 4sevens ! Will order again, sure !

L1P (for my friend) tint is white, not pure white, but white. Good color rendition.

But L2P (mine) led's tint is very greenish. I know it's Luxeon lottery, but I am not happy.
Have no complaint about the L2P itself, it's a great flashlight, just complaint about the poor tint I have.

My question : if I send the head of my L2P, is someone experienced here in Belgium (Icarus ?) could replace the greenish led with another having a better bin, pure white ? (LuxI RXOH or similar, or better, LuxIII T-Bin or U-Bin with new circuit driver if necessary). Need pure white tint while maintainig full current regulation !
Will pay with paypal or other formula. Need to know cost for this operation before.

If you are interested to offer this service to me, I will be very glad.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am willing to do this service for free. So far I have swapped 4 LEDs in Fenix flashlights and not a single problem occured :) PM for more information if you want. I will receive a new L2P this week but I don't need the LED inside (going to swap it with a cyan LED). If it's a good white tint you can buy it. If you don't like the tint, contact Icarus or Glire (Icarus in Dutch, Glire in French), they might have some nice tints on stock. And if you want to make a LuxeonIII flashlight of your L2P, I have an extra MillerMods circuit you can use in your L2P. Driving your LED at a constant current of 700 mA with a runtime of around 2 hours on 2 good NiMH cells. Makes your L2P scream :p

Last edited:

Flash007

Enlightened
Erasmus said:
I am willing to do this service for free. So far I have swapped 4 LEDs in Fenix flashlights and not a single problem occured :) PM for more information if you want. I will receive a new L2P this week but I don't need the LED inside (going to swap it with a cyan LED). If it's a good white tint you can buy it. If you don't like the tint, contact Icarus or Glire (Icarus in Dutch, Glire in French), they might have some nice tints on stock. And if you want to make a LuxeonIII flashlight of your L2P, I have an extra MillerMods circuit you can use in your L2P. Driving your LED at a constant current of 700 mA with a runtime of around 2 hours on 2 good NiMH cells. Makes your L2P scream :p

Thanks ERASMUS ! I mail you.

Flash007

Enlightened
Erasmus said:

PM sent !
The Millermod circuit you have, i'ts the old or the new version (revision A or B ?)
You tell in a previous post that you had problems with the Millermod revision A and the L2P.

Last edited:

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
chevrofreak said:
Erasmus, if the tint in your L2P head is good you could just trade the light with Flash007.
I'm discussing it with Flash :) Although we still have to wait on my L2P and there's a chance this one will have the same ugly tint. We'll see :)

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flash007 said:
PM sent !
The Millermod circuit you have, i'ts the old or the new version (revision A or B ?)
You tell in a previous post that you had problems with the Millermod revision A and the L2P.
It's a brand new revision B circuit of course. It's on it's way to me.