new guy reporting in

s.duff

Enlightened
just wanted to say hi, and thanks for allowing me into the forums. im a member at usn and have heard alot about this place and am hoping to learn alot. thanks!:twothumbs

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Hi S.Duff,

Welcome to the CPF.

I am sure you will both learn and have a great time here. I do both every day.

All My Best,
John

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
greetings duff, welcome to cpf I hope you enjoy your stay , it is a great group of people here.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Welcome! Now hide your wallet. :laughing:

Seriously this is a great place with lots of knowledgable individuals. There are experts in so many fields here (beyond lighting and flashlights) that I've learned all sorts of unexpected and useful tidbits on a range of topics from batteries to xenon.

Kick off your shoes and stay awhile!

pw

carrot

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF, s.duff.

Check out "greenLED's CPF Specials" thread, you might just save some money. That, and other useful links appear in my sig.

As a side note, this thread belongs in The Café.

s.duff

Enlightened
thanks for all the warm responses, im really looking forward to the new experience and the hits on my wallet:grin2: .
by the way, sorry admins for posting in the general area, i wasnt sure where to post this one:ohgeez: , thanks for moving it to the right place

s.duff

Enlightened
Trashman said:
Hi s. duff! Welcome! What's usn?
usual suspect network. it's a great place for knife/gun/watch/flashlight/gadget fans and a very tight nit "community." there's quite a few members here from there and vice versa. i couldnt even tell you how many times a day i check in over there....:drool: