Comparison photos

RigMedic

Newly Enlightened
If someone would please...I'd like a comparison shot between an Arc AAA and Fenix L1P for size purposes...I already have an Arc...just curious about the actual size of the L1P....a beam shot would be nice also! Thanks in advance

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here Ya go! :)
p10105207wa.jpg

rscanady

Enlightened
CroMAGnet said:
Here Ya go! :)
p10105207wa.jpg

Now he's just showing off! :lolsign:

Nice "little" collection you got there. The McLux is sweet, is that a TnC Keylux next to it?

Very nice Cr2 Mags also.

Ryan

rscanady

Enlightened
The Jil and Orb are smaller, they both utilize a Cr2 battery, and now there is an Orb N cell light too. I have both the Jil DD and the Orb (2 stage) and love both of them they pack quite a punch for their size.

Ryan

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi there! Forgot about this thread.

RScanady: First of all I always though it was RScandy until I had to spell it out :) Thanks for the props and yes it's a TnC Keylux N cell in which I typically use a 10280 LiON rechargable for excellent output.

You guys are obviously correct about the other lights and I would say that of all the lights in the picture, the Orb RAW U-BIN is the brightest light by far. The modded Jil DD and the cut-down mmmMags come in 2nd place.

One of the mmmMags has a McFlood reflector, just like the McLux TK but way more output from the T-BIN DD on LiON power! >:)