• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: PD U bin HA Nat(sold) & Fenix L2P on L1P body

Kai

Newly Enlightened
PD has a ding on tail otherwise is mint. This one is from original run of u bin PDs. Has new clip and Ti bezel. $300 shipped. (SOLD)

Fenix L2P head on L1P body is as received from 4sevens. Includes extra rubber switch cover and o-rings. No shealth is included. $50 shipped. All prices include first class shipping in US(not responsible for lost packages) Add $5 if you want priority mail with insurance. Paypal fees included.

site1403.jpg

site1404.jpg

site1405.jpg

Last edited:

AlanH

Enlightened
Re: FS: PD U bin HA Nat & Fenix L2P on L1P body

Post removed.

Last edited:

Paul6ppc

Enlightened

So tempting!!!!!!!!!!!!:) And my tax refund just came.Must resist.

Last edited:

photorob

Enlightened

I bet you this guy is selling this because the long island taxes are killing him

Last edited:

nirad

Enlightened

My PD has a slightly darker body than the head, but not really noticeable. which is "normal" with different types of aluminum during the anodizing process.

Kai

Newly Enlightened

Dude, get a grip. Colors are off in the pics. Not everyone is a professional photographer. Original U bin PD was $230 plus $10 for clip and $32 for Ti bezel = $272. You can't get the original U bin from Don anymore. I've included paypal fees and shipping so I'm making about $15 after that. I've priced it fair. Here is a better photo:

site1409.jpg

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

I think that the price is very fair for a U bin, dont you think some should edit their post accordingly, so the thread isnt trashed??

Happy seling!! :goodjob:

kukula

Enlightened

I have to agree that the price is very very fair. And the fact that I have a LI address make this even more tempting :) Must resist :laughing:

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

I'm shocked this didnt disappear immediately. I'm certainly interested. A few questions:

Do you know the full bin of the LED? How would you describe the tint and could you compare the brightness relative to another standard T-bin PD. I once had a U-bin PD with a Ux1k that was very bright but also yellowish.

I'm 99% sure on taking the Fenix with one special condition: is the light engine in the head sealed (potted)? If it is NOT, and removable by threading than I will take it. Please describe the tint on this light as well.

Thanks so much for answering! I hope we can get a transaction going.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lunarmodule, here is the info on the head... Since this was bought from 4Sevens

4Sevens said:
You still can change the LED but not without much work trying to remove the LE. All L2P heads are potted. Only L1P's are unpotted at my request. I have a limited number of these. Anyway, these are potted. Not impossible
to change the LED, but no without difficulty.

I will 99.5% take it if the tint is not green/purple etc. Looking for extremely white and not super blue.

Thanks

Curtis

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic

cue003 said:
Lunarmodule, here is the info on the head... Since this was bought from 4Sevens

I will 99.5% take it if the tint is not green/purple etc. Looking for extremely white and not super blue.

Thanks

Curtis

The PD or Fenix??

FlashInThePan

Enlightened

I'll play "back-up" on the PD. Hey tdurand, you don't *really* want it do you? ;-)

Quick, someone teach me about hypnotism. "Tdurand, you're getting sleepy. Veeeeeeeery sleepy. You want to let that kind gentleman FITP buy the PD..."

<sigh> =)

- FITP

Last edited:

Kai

Newly Enlightened
I just checked the Fenix and it has a fingerprint on the reflector. This one might go back to 4sevens if Lunarmodule does not take it. I may just keep it. Tint is pretty white on its own, very very slight purple side spill with white hot spot when compared to my other lights. Again, this is what I see.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will pass on the fenix.

JUSTONE it is yours.

Thanks.

Curtis

Last edited: