awesume deal

drizzle

Enlightened
Nice to see you back raggie. I hope you feel like sticking around.

Thanks for the heads up on the deal.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
man gues they droped in price wow my deal aint so good lol.1 gig is cool for mp3 players

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im just droping buy cant sleep do to the heat im a whip when it comes to heat lol maybe it had to do with i had chilli for diner to lol made with haberno poweder

eluminator

Flashlight Enthusiast
raggie33 said:
leds have got to bright in are stuff many nights im awakened by my modem lights blinking

You got that right. The worst one I have is a big blue power indicator LED on a computer case. When it goes on standby, the LED blinks. At night you would think there was a giant neon sign flashing outside the window. I fixed that one with a resistor.

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, seems that flash USB pen drives have dropped in price too. 1gig for 40bucks. It was just a couple months ago they were like 70 right? Hmm. My 256meg is still doing fine. I use my 6gig laptop HD in external enclosure for back up, and the flash drive for transporting files/bookmarks and of course I have lots of old games on there for when I'm at another computer and board (duke3d, doom2 windows ports!)

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I'm noticing this also. I bought a 1gig Cruzer micro for $39 after rebate. I wonder if it's because of the 2 gig drives coming out or whether there's been a fundamental design change in the drives that makes them less expensive to manufacture.

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure. Ram prices have been going down too. I know they have 4gig flashdrives out now.