Money back Guarantee ..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
.:)

Send me some money......................................................

see if you get it back ....................................:crackup::devil::broke::ohgeez:

I dare ya

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
.:)

Double post ........sorry.......server busy....double tap.....said try later .........so I did

:awman:

Last edited:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I've got to ask (you made me!), "What is the point of this thread/post?"

If given a good answer and we don't have to play a game of "120 questions", we'll leave it open.

If not, then it serves as a prime example of what were are defining as a "Fluff Post" and will be locked. I'd almost rather delete a "waste of bandwith" - but clear cut examples are nice for "show & tell" now and then.

UNDERSTAND WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR EXAMPLES OF "FLUFF POSTS" - THEY APPEAR ALL THE TIME AND WE REALLY WISH MEMBERS WOULD THINK BEFORE THEY POST!

Anxiously awaiting an answer...

Last edited:

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well .....actually .....I agree .....and that was my point.

I'm tired of em too !!!

Please feel free to remove em both if you want to

I was just bored ......I guess .

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I'm going to merge this thread with the other one you started TooManyGizmos - the other one that I locked and certainly didn't expect to see you start another.

Let's just say that Sigman isn't in a good mood tonight and this didn't help. There are others that would have taken a different action such as I'm taking on this.

Can we stop it now? Thank you, yes - I needed a little levity, but I'm tired now and headed to bed soon.

Thanks for the point - hope it's taken well by ALL!

Empath

Flashaholic
Since we're pointing out examples, I'll go ahead too, and point out that such nonsense can get you a couple of days off. We'll welcome you back in a couple of days TMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.