Sirius Soundoff...

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Just curious how many Sirius listeners are out there...

Top 3 listening stations:

1) Howard 100
2) Howard 101
3 Hair Nation!

Regards,
Flavio

M.TEX

Enlightened
hello

Well I do not have one yet , but I will get one soon just because

the Howard show and 80's music. also many more stations that we can not find

on regular FM ....( PLAYBOY :grin2: )

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wanted to get the Sirius service, but there is no walkman-like receiver available. You can get a jam-box style, or a fixed home receiver, or a car receiver, but nothing that allows you to walk around hands free from room to room to outside to wherever that receives live Sirius. There is a walkman-like setup that records Sirius, sorta M3P style for later playback, but that doesnt do it for me.

cheers

aso

Enlightened
:sweat:Howard 100
Octane
Hair Nation

I haven't signed up for playboy ...................................yet:naughty: :sweat:

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I listen to Sirius 6, 7, 14 & 73. That is 60s & 70s music, classic rock and new age jazz.

HaulinLow

Newly Enlightened
powernoodle said:
I wanted to get the Sirius service, but there is no walkman-like receiver available. You can get a jam-box style, or a fixed home receiver, or a car receiver, but nothing that allows you to walk around hands free from room to room to outside to wherever that receives live Sirius. There is a walkman-like setup that records Sirius, sorta M3P style for later playback, but that doesnt do it for me.

cheers

I bought a set of RF headphones for $15 at BigLots and stuck the transmitter into the side of my Sirius Orbiter. I wear the headphones outside to take out the trash/ go to the laundry room/ whatever.

Favorite channels:

35 Chill Channel
104 Raw Dog Comedy
100/101 Howard Stern
141 BBC
22 1st wave

AbnerCadaver

Banned
For the morning commute definitely Howard 100 except on Fridays. I just don't care for the Friday show. Rest of the time and on weekends, its pretty much 14 (Classic Rock), 15 (Classic Rewind) or some 7 (70's) with Barry Williams (Greg Brady) as the DJ.

Abbie

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is Raw Dog Comedy the one that has Jim Bruer? I want to get Serius, but I'll probably wait until they get a walkman like receiver.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ive had it for a few years. Love the rock music, when it lasted the hispanic hiphop, history channel, tech tv and quite a few channels that have been canned.

I currently sleep to hair nation and listen to bubba the love sponge on howard 101, at least the last few hours when I get home in the afternoon.

I have the sanyo radio with fm modulator, so I can pick it up in my apartment on any fm radio tuned to the station.

I gave an old radio to a co worker. He activated and bought a second one with fm modulator for his car. I am working on getting him to leave it on so we can hear sirius in the building on an fm radio. Hes a howard fan, Ive never heard him before, but like him too. Hes never heard of ned, but loves him.

redmandan

Newly Enlightened
got it for my office. like it so much had to get it for the car. way better than the free suff they play over and over.:thumbsdow

nighthawk

Newly Enlightened
a friend of mine owned one and i thought, hey this is so cool no commercials whatsoever...so, i browsed best buy and found nothing until one day i came across the sirius site and they had $50 rebate on sirius receiver & subscription plan.

Latest posts