HA3 Tri Lux

Enlightened
After a long wait the mailman finally delivered :rant: :rant:
:rock:

I have been waiting on the 3C's for what seems like forever. Special thanks to cmacclel for the machine work and wtraymond for the HA3 service.

This is a nflex Tri-Lux w/ (3) TW0H Lux III on a new modamag heatsink powered by (3) 18500 protected li-ions w/ no tailcap modifications. Runtime should be about 1.5 hours on high (1000 mA).

Sway had helped me with the momentary switch mod a while back and I tried to improve on it a little. When it is all done it doesn't look much different than a normal switch.

I love the nflex inteface and the C size M@gs. Thanks for sharing my new favorite light :D

Chris

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very Nice Chris!

I like the nFlex switch upgrade......But you must drop a High Power Incan in one of those HA3 Bodies :devil:

Did I say that :nana:

Later
Kelly

wtraymond

Enlightened
Nice work Chris!

I must've missed this last week. It's great to see these being put to good use. I haven't had time to finish building any of me HA3's from this batch. I've got a couple in the works though :naughty:

Enlightened
Thanks guys. Several co-workers have seen the light and are very surprised to find out it is a maglite (or was once :) ). Kudos again to wtraymond and cmacclel.

jar3ds

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a nflex Tri-Lux w/ (3) TW0H Lux III on a new modamag heatsink powered by (3) 18500 protected li-ions w/ no tailcap modifications. Runtime should be about 1.5 hours on high (1000 mA).

do you really think your going to get that kind of runtime from about 12v? I thought that wasn't even enough voltage to keep it in regulation @ 1000mah