I'm looking at a Hellfire Tactical light X-11

Claims to be 150lumens.

about $120 .....

Not really come across them before...

For law enforcement, i use the following three lights;

• Gladius Nite-ops
  • Surefire C2
  • Surefire M3T
What does anyone know about the Hellfire? ..

Cheers guys..

Gary

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember seeing it in the past, but I don't remember whatever came of it.. free bump, I wanna see some info too!!

CLHC

Flashaholic
These have been available for some time now from Botac—which some members here have plenty to say.

Enjoy!

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
I have a co-worker that had one a few months past. It is a heavy light however it is built like a tank...very solid and in my opinion a very nice looking light. The beam is decent however the prongs on the front give it a weird beam pattern. If I remember correctly it was not as bright as a standard Stinger and it had a little bit yellow,brown tint to the beam.
This may have been a problem with this one light however I do not remember anything spectacular about this light.

On a side not if this light is for duty I also had this same problem a few weeks past. I was looking for a new light and at first I had about 5 choices in mind with the HellFire being one of them. I settled on the Wolf-Eyes Raider 9D and am very happy with my choice. It really does beat all my other choices by a long shot and you may want to research that brand if you have not made your mind up yet.

Good Luck

Big Bob

Newly Enlightened
Gary, I really don't have any comments to share about the X-11; however, another option that might be worth considering is the new Falcata 6v and 9v lights from Night-Ops. I've got a Night-Ops Falcata 6v coming when they finally start shipping the darn things, and I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on it. Looks like a real beauty! Also, the duty holster for bezel down carry looks amazing.

dougmccoy

Enlightened
FYI (and I expect you've seen the website) but here is a link:

http://www.hellfireusa.com/about.html

In the UK this guy sells them and is known to be ok!

http://www.tacticaltorches.com/torches.htm

Personally I dont think the window punch idea warrants the cost for what is a only a 2 cell torch? However, on the positive side they do (apparently) accept Surefire lamps so even if you couldn't easily get hold of the Hellfire lamps your light wouldn't be useless.

Personally I'm waiting for the 9v Falcata as some of the beam shots shown on this forum a while back look very promising. The lamp assembly is also shock isolated in forward/backwards AND laterally!

Doug