Arc AAA-LE 3rd Run

dan

Newly Enlightened
Mr Gransee,

I know it is not a priority with the LS release pending, but do you know when the third run of LE's will be released. (With the adjusted O-ring/head)

thanks,
dan

Darell

Flashaholic
They're available! I sure hope they're as good as I think they're gonna be - seeing as how I bought six.

Hey - how else do you expect me to catch up to the rest of your guys? Plus I LOVE supporting a US company who's president is so responsive to customer input (and I'm not just sucking up here, either!)

papasan

Enlightened
i wrote brightguy asking if he got the 3rd run LEs in yet, he wrote back saying...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
We just got in a batch of ARC LE's and the standard unit with white
LED's about two weeks ago. So they should have all the newest
improvements
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he didn't seem to know...is this them?...

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by papasan:
i wrote brightguy asking if he got the 3rd run LEs in yet, he wrote back saying...

he didn't seem to know...is this them?...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds suspicious to me. TTS just got them in literally 15 minutes before I called at noon today. There is still a week or more missing between when Peter says they were shipped, and when the retailers got them - but shipping is taking longer these days.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darell:
Sounds suspicious to me. TTS just got them in literally 15 minutes before I called at noon today. There is still a week or more missing between when Peter says they were shipped, and when the retailers got them - but shipping is taking longer these days.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TTS did get them in yesterday (Monday) and shipping/fullfillment does take more than a week on average.

TTS is not the only reseller that has them either.

See, I should just keep my mouth shut about future improvements so people will be suprised when they show up.

"Bad arc person",
Peter

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gransee:

"Bad arc person",
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, no. Stellar ARC person. Bad impatient consumer! I don't like surprises nearly as much as I like excellent product. Did I mention that I just purchased six Arcs?