Eagle Cam

drizzle

Enlightened
Awesome! I can open it in the Windows Media Player App and then full screen it and it's like watching live TV. (okay, a little blurrier but very nice!)

Bob_G

Enlightened
PSM - not yet, but no worries :)

B@rt - People seem to really enjoy watching them turn the eggs, so keep an eye out!

I hate dialup. No, I hate the phone company for not making DSL available to me, all the while pushing a state law to deregulate themselves so they can focus on urban areas and ignore rural even more than they do now.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i just thought of the coolest thing in the world but sadly we dont have the technolgy omg i cant even wait check it out what if we could put a live cam on a eagle i mean on the eagle its self ya will have the view he has

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
raggie33 said:
i just thought of the coolest thing in the world but sadly we dont have the technolgy omg i cant even wait check it out what if we could put a live cam on a eagle i mean on the eagle its self ya will have the view he has

We DO have the the technology, Raggie! There are some really tiny wireless video transmitters and cameras that are regularly used in things like balloons and hobby rockets. They only have about a quarter-mile of range but they're small enough and light enough to fit onto a large bird. A rather honked-off bird though. :laughing:

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
o that would be so cool to watch we have huge birds who live near me

Tooner

Newly Enlightened
Bob_G said:
I hate dialup. No, I hate the phone company for not making DSL available to me, all the while pushing a state law to deregulate themselves so they can focus on urban areas and ignore rural even more than they do now.

I hear ya Bob! This really irks me also. They let them cherry pick the cities and no service for the rest of us. After trying and trying and getting nowhere with the phone company I called the state utility regulators office. No love there either.
rant.gif