• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired My Aleph 2 and 3 FS - Fund my Wedding!

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hate to let go of these, but I need to thin the herd a little and these just don't get the use they should from me. Somebody can love them, though, I'm sure of it.. I'll list what I know and go from there..

Aleph 2 - Got this from Kiessling a while ago. Wiz2 running at 520mA, a cool R2H Lux1, 30 ohm trim tailcap on an E2D body. It runs pretty well on a single-cell body too, from what I found. I have a Lanyard on the tailcap from KAM. Light looks like new and comes with fresh batteries. Sold Pending funds...

Aleph 3 - Chop did this one up for me. TWOJ, running on a DB917. Standard tailcap, not sure on the ohms on this one. Throws like a champ. *Sold!*

All lights will be shipped USPS 1st Class, Con.US. International inquires welcome, but shipping will be higher. Can add services (Priority, Insurance, Del.Conf.) or even ship by whichever carrier you'd like, you make up the difference. Once the package leaves my hands it's no longer my responsability, although I will work with the buyer in the event of a problem. (I highly encourage you to insure your purchase -or- use a trackable carrier like UPS, Fedex or DHL) Paypal welcome and ships immediately, Checks/MOs welcome but shipping will be delayed until cleared. PMs and Emails welcome, but the first "I'll take it!!" posted in this thread takes priority. Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
They ARE modular, ya know.. you could get both, play with them, use them like legos and then sell the parts you don't want...

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
NICE buy Aaron!!! Way to go on the Aleph 3, congrats on a fine purchase. You snagged it right before I was going to go swooping in for the kill. Out with the clunky Pentagonlight, in with the top flight Aleph!:goodjob::naughty:

tdurand

Enlightened
ACMarina-
Now for the wedding you just have to sell about 100 more....

I'm taking the plunge on April 13th. Anyone can send their Aleph 2's or 3's to me as a happy wedding gift.
:)

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Post office run after lunch, so if anybody wants an Aleph2 and wants it to ship today, I'm here!!