looking for mod work to be done

s.duff

Enlightened
i am totally in awe of the mod work that i have seen here in my short time and am dying to get in on the craze. the only thing is, i have zero confidence in myself and i dont have the tools necessary to do what i have seen. i have a maglite 2d cell light that i would love to see hot rodded. i also have a streamlight 3d cell light that i have had for a while that the previous owners felt the need to etch their names in, so it looks like crap now, but it would be great to see this one resurrected into another hot rod light as well. please let me know if anyone can help. thanks

Last edited:

s.duff

Enlightened
also wanted to add that im not looking for any handouts, im looking to pay for the service. thanks

s.duff

Enlightened
already did. i didnt see anything that really went with what i was looking for. there was definitely guys who do that type of work, but are now just consulting. the list of services that are offered by modders who are actively doing work on that list are not including this kind of work.

greenLED

Flashaholic
There's also the Modder's Yellow Pages on the Custom and Modified BST section. In addition, feel free to drop a PM to someone you see posting about a mod you want to do.