watches! and toy cars! and other hobbies

chesterqw

Flashlight Enthusiast
why i am starting this thread is because, 2 of my swatch watches have die away and it was bought before i was even 10 year-old. i had many watches, some of them that were presents and some my that my parents bought for me.most of them have disappear from me(makes me wonder where the heck they all go) but i still have a few left but as i mention,dead.

i also have a huge collection of those toy cars which were smaller then the adults palm. my mother told me i when i was small, i will take them out and line them up, forming a quite long line of toy cars :p . Now again, most of them are gone(really, where the heck did they go!!??) but at least i still have a small box of them left(those shoe box).

i also, like flashlights when i was young, glow in dark things too and needless to say...

so, what are your other childhood hobbies?

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
For years my wife has been buying me Tom Clark Gnomes for birthday and Christmas presents. I like them but am too cheap to get them for myself (other greater priorities), so she's been finding them for me. At this point we've got quite a few scattered about. I think Clark has stopped making them.

Geoff

scott.cr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Speaking of watches, my obsession with metal toys has caused me to grow quite a collection of sub-$50 watches... Kenneth Cole, Swiss Army type stuff.

A few years ago a friend of mine bought a fake Rolex (we called it the "Faux-lex") for $100. Well on a recent trip overseas I saw the exact same authentic-looking Faux-lex for $14!

In this same open-air market were tons of multi-LED lights... I managed to escape scot-free though. I just kept thumbing my Surefire M4 for reassurance...

Latest posts