Lost (TV SHOW) - Ep 2x18

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the one show I anticipate, in the beginning it was edge of your seat entertainment, it seemed to go through a small lull though. Tonight's episode does look good, although in conflict with my wives Sunday school spaghetti dinner.. She'll understand.. :ohgeez:

BigTwin

Newly Enlightened
I think they titled it right "Lost"...(the writers are lost)....I enjoy it also but I think this show is on the edge of losing audience because of all the reruns and at times, it seems to be going no where. It will be interesting to see how it all ties together.

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think they tease too much- making up new mysteries without solving any old mysteries.

I like watching it but I'm way behind due to shows that my wife prefers to watch in that timeslot. I have a stack of tapes waiting to be watched though.

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was a rabid fan for the first season and about 1/4 of the second but I agree with those who think it's too much "fluff" and not enough meat. Character development is all well and good but it's well past time there were some resolutions and some questions answered. I personally got fed up with the no-schedule programming and the other games as well so I found other things to do with my time.

lordsaryon

Newly Enlightened
Well, I was quite disappointed with this episode. Yes, it was a quick 1h5m, but there was just so much crap in it, you coudln't tell the good from the bad.

No really new revelations except ONE at the end. I expected quite a bit more :(

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think that, in the end, if it is all one of those "somebody's dream world" kind of thing...the producers are going to get lynched by a stampeding mob of angry fans.

lordsaryon

Newly Enlightened
I will have felt that my time watching the show has been wasted. I would really really really feel like they did it as a cop out.