• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McLux Ti SOLD!!!!!!

dbedit

Newly Enlightened
YOU READ IT RIGHT!
I can not belive it I have had this light for a week and now have to let it go to purchase another one of my "holy grail lights" that I have been searching for. I am asking exactly what I paid for the light $750 + 3% PP fees. shipping is included in the price. I can only sell this light in the US. This Muclux Ti was polished by Photon Fanaic and his photos of this light can be seen in his post in this forum. This truly is a day of mixed emotion, sad for having to sell this beauty and also happy for having oportunity to purchase another very special light that I was searching for. CPF standards apply first " I'll Take It" post gets the light.
This offer to sell expires on Friday 12:00 4-7-2006 due to the other light I want being sold to another buyer.

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Re: FS: McLux Ti

Good Luck, to the buyers, this wont last long. :awman:
Heres the Pics of the light he is selling from PF's thread....

SlantUp.jpg

Vertical.jpg

Reflector.jpg

SlantLeft.jpg

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
Curiosity is prematurely ending my lifespan as to what you are getting to take the Ti's place... not my business but take pity on me DYING to know. I had to compliment your extraordinary polishing job, could you say how it was done? I'd like to do the same for mine. Congrats on the sale! To buyer and seller, it is an exceptional signature design.

dbedit

Newly Enlightened
Ok I'll spill the beans. The deal I am working on is for "The Beast" hope this does not jinx it. I can honestly say I can't think of another light that would make me part with the Mclux Ti so soon after I bought it. This may prove to be a mistake in the long run but it is one of only two shots I have ever had to even get one so, I have to try.

Fringe

Enlightened
Congrats Kenster! Very proud that you were able to acquire this gem. I cannot remember if you have one or not, but you will surely enjoy if you don't. It's one of my most coveted lights.

You have had a pretty good week so far, keep it up!

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats on another great light, Ken!

Hutch, talk about Love 'em and Leave 'em, LOL :crackup:

Lunarmodule

Enlightened
dbedit,

I dont know if you already have a deal in the works but if you were considering buying new, OpticsHQ has the most incredible prices for their (free to CPF members, just have to register) Surefire products. The Beast and Hellfire are included in the lineup of mega discounts. Worth consideration. BTW, still never told me what REALLY counts: the secret to the stunner polishing job on your TI, how you did it. Its phenom!

Kenster,

Major congrats on a top flight acquisition! Lucky dog! First thing point your browser over to the Shoppe and pick up a McR-20J reflector (if it hasnt already been done). Stock Ti s have joker TY0H with a standard McR-20 and a very floody beam, which is nice. I really preferred (strongly) the beam pattern of my PDs, though, and three minutes for the McR-J mod made my wish come true. Its an easy swap and provides a much better defined center spot, IMHO a better distribution of light for all purposes, whereas the stock setup's floodiness biased its usefulness towards near field tasks at the expense of throw and definition in the beam center. Totally subjective, but for the modest cost and small time and effort its a great mod with noticeable results. Enjoy your new Ti!

I was starting to think the McLux T was going to compete with the Larry Lights in terms of never surfacing for outright sale.....

dbedit

Enjoy the big HID. Its a whole different world of fun with a superlight to play with, you chose quite well!

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
dbedit,

I goofed up again and sent the money to the wrong address.:ohgeez:
I apologize for my error and my stupidity. You should have the money now.

Ken

Fringe

Enlightened
Lunarmodule,

I was mondering about the mod you refered to and it sounds interesting. I just like flood beams, but hey, its a cheap setup and it might be nice to swap them out now and then. I am going to look into this. Thanks friend.