Orb raw delay

titaniumhead

Newly Enlightened
Finally my first post! I have been viewing for what seemed like forever but could never log on, Sasha fixed me up though. First I must say that I am not addicted like all you others, I can stop anytime I want. It all started with the Fenix LOP. I just ordered an Orb raw from manufacturer in a moment of weakness and got a payment recieved notice with an approx 2 week delay. I also noticed Lighthound is out of stock. Anyone bought or recieved one recently? Are they using the T or U bin leds for the new ones. Thanks in advance for any info.
Titaniumhead

onthebeam

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF, TH. The only RAWs with U bins were the first ones. All curent models have T bins, which are still super bright. . .

Catman10

Enlightened
onthebeam said:
Welcome to CPF, TH. The only RAWs with U bins were the first ones. All curent models have T bins, which are still super bright. . .
Do you know if it's possible two switch the modules?

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe Rob has modules on his site so you can change from 1watt to 3 watt or VV but they still are T-bins.

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
titaniumhead said:
Finally my first post! I have been viewing for what seemed like forever but could never log on, Sasha fixed me up though. First I must say that I am not addicted like all you others, I can stop anytime I want. It all started with the Fenix LOP. I just ordered an Orb raw from manufacturer in a moment of weakness and got a payment recieved notice with an approx 2 week delay. I also noticed Lighthound is out of stock. Anyone bought or recieved one recently? Are they using the T or U bin leds for the new ones. Thanks in advance for any info.
Titaniumhead

Yeah right, you can stop any time you want. I bet you can fly too. LOL