AAA ARC Kydex Keychain/Keytags Available Now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Normark

Newly Enlightened
Hi Guys....

Well the new AAA ARC light Keytags are done and available for shipping Now.

These keytags will allow you to easily remove the AAA ARC light from its holder and use it freely, completely detached from your keys.

The ARC is held in the holder via friction and will hold the light securely, without having to worry that it will fall out.

The light may be inserted from both ends, which will protect the LED from possible damage.

Holders are black Concealex (kydex) and will last the life of the light..

Price is $9.00USD each including shipping in North America. No discounts for multiple purchases at this time due to manufacturing time involved.

If interested please e-mail me your name, address and how many you would like.

[email protected]

Please use my address as follows, and make payment via USPS postal Money Order if possible.Please include your shipping info.

Eric E. Noeldechen
3940 Suffolk Dr.
Harrow, Ont
Canada
N0R 1G0

Thanks, and feel free to contact me with any question/concerns you may have.

ttyle

Eric.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you very much Eric. Are there pix's available for this holder? I ask because I would like to see if one could be fitted with a belt clip.
Dana

Normark

Newly Enlightened
Hey Phred..

No pics available for the AAA ARC as of yet, but they are almost the same as my keytags for the Maglight Solitare....

http://www.mnsi.net/~nbtnoel/keytags.jpg

As far as putting a clip on them.. That would be pretty hard,,as they are Very small..Anything but a pen clip would dwarf the keytag itself...

Drop me a note if you have an idea...

ttyle

Eric....

Darell

Flashaholic
Here ya go Eric:

sheath1.jpg

sheath2.jpg

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Eric,

Can you ship to the UK, and if so how can I go about paying you? The closest I can get to a USPS money order is an international cheque and that will cost me $16 for the cheque
mad.gif
, not including the $9 face value, as you can imagine I would prefer to avoid that.

Tim

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Been using mine for about 6-8 weeks now, no problems whatsoever. It holds my AAA with just the right grip.
Eric provides great customer service. If he does a holder for the E2 put me on the list.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I ordered mine as soon as I read this post initially back in February. I ordered two, in fact, one for me and one for my wife. They are part of our everyday carry keychains and are holding up perfectly. You can actually try to flick the light out of the holder and it won't come loose (I do so frequently.) Yet it still slides easily out when you want it.

Highly recommended.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.