Snuffaluffagus

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
On Sesame street, Snuffalufagus, this guy here:
sunffalufagus013rp.jpg

Is it true that only Big Bird could see him and when Big Bird refered to Snuffaluffagus people thought he was crazy????

I never knew that, I thought everyone could see Snuffaluffagus. :awman:

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Actually I like the way that CTW handled that. While it pops the balloon of imaginary friends, it also handles the issues of shame and guilt in a touching way.

AJ_Dual

Enlightened
Snuffy wasn't invisible, the action and writing was paced so that Snuffy wandered off just as Luis, Gordon, or whoever ran into Big Bird, and they never believed him. I remember that from way back in the 70's when I was a tot...

Sometime in the 80's or 90's, everyone finaly met Snuffy, and they made a big deal out of the episode. He's been an regular who intereacts with everyone else since. Just the other week the episode where Gordon reads Snuffy a bedtime story at the cave where he and his mother live.

Now that we've got our two sets of twins watching Sesame Street (Keeps the em busy for an entire hour, and my wife sane...) what realy freaks me out is how is it that none of the non-muppet live human actors, except for "Bob", have aged?

They must all have the same plastic surgeon as **** Clark. What gives? :huh: Okay, they do look a bit older, and they made a big deal of Mr. Hooper dying, but again, except for Bob, they sure don't look freaking 20 years older, like they ought to.

For crying out loud! I was barely out of diapers watching these people on TV, in the 70's, and at 33, I look older than some of them.

There must be embalming fluid in muppet felt or something...

Last edited:

tron3

Banned
AJ_Dual said:

Sometime in the 80's or 90's, everyone finaly met Snuffy, and they made a big deal out of the episode. He's been an regular who intereacts with everyone else since. Just the other week the episode where Gordon reads Snuffy a bedtime story at the cave where he and his mother live.

Hmm, I think I recall seeing that. Not the kind of thing that sticks out in your mind. But I do recall him always leaving before anyone could see him.

I guess you can call that Snuffy's "coming out" party? :sssh:

I always joked with this line I made up decades ago.:
Snuffy: I don't know why they call you Big Bird, when all you have is a little pecker. Oh ho ho!